Paul Pogba (51 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He didn't just leave for the money IMO. He was tired of exercising humility. Man U don't care about stuff like that. They're prepared to pamper big personalities. In England, Pogba can become the celebrity he aspires to become.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Jesus christ we got 105M and maybe 5M extra in bonus... They deducted the wages and so on to give the exact profit we made on him.. Not the cash we get on the bank accounts..

Thank god he had those 2 awesome months at the end of last season.. If he didn't he'd be worth 50M tops because he was pretty Shit over the course of last season...

Goodbye pogba.. May you come back one day from your holiday in a rainy shitty Manchester..

May you think of us when you get fucked over by the media there because they expect a daily hattrick because of your fee..

May you think of us when your stupid tricks fail and now are fatal because you don't have BBC behind you anymore but Dailey fucking blind and Co.

Hope you get along with that piece of Shit coach of yours and hope the crowd won't start calling for your head when you put in fellaini-like performances while costing them 110M

Your real friends will be in Italy hopefully building a team that actually wins the CL any time soon

:delpiero:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Jesus christ we got 105M and maybe 5M extra in bonus... They deducted the wages and so on to give the exact profit we made on him.. Not the cash we get on the bank accounts..

Thank god he had those 2 awesome months at the end of last season.. If he didn't he'd be worth 50M tops because he was pretty Shit over the course of last season...

Goodbye pogba.. May you come back one day from your holiday in a rainy shitty Manchester..

May you think of us when you get fucked over by the media there because they expect a daily hattrick because of your fee..

May you think of us when your stupid tricks fail and now are fatal because you don't have BBC behind you anymore but Dailey fucking blind and Co.

Hope you get along with that piece of Shit coach of yours and hope the crowd won't start calling for your head when you put in fellaini-like performances while costing them 110M

Your real friends will be in Italy hopefully building a team that actually wins the CL any time soon
I dont think it's salary they deducted. Salary doesnt impact net profit on disposals. I have crappy internet connection right now, so if someone could quote an English version of our official press release.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No matter how much money he earns and how many trophies he wins (he won't win much at United btw), he will never have the class of Llorente and Morata, let alone Buffon and Del Piero.
Indeed.

Wtf this guy smoke? Holiday?

Like if his media circus with the bklahblah wasnt enought......fukin prick

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yup he is the new EPL and Utd poster boy. The EPL and Utd's hype machine are behind him now and will be singing songs of praises with every flick that he makes. He can win the Ballon D'or if he has a great season in the EPL or at the very least he can become a shortlist regular and start winning it when Utd gets back to performing in Europe. You can already see the ripples this transfer is causing in international media. Utd is a club that has been growing financially in a massive way while flopping for 3 seasons straight. Imagine if they actually were a top side how much money they would make.

I don't see his move as bad for him at all, I am just surprised he did not wait for one more season. He could have seen Utd's progress, had a last try with us at the CL and then made up his mind based on where Utd stand at the end of the season.
Nah mate, one extra year away from home is far too much for some people to bear.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What a fucking dickhead. Him and adidas can go fuck themselves.
Tell you what , him and his marketing PR's are going to become so annoying that you wouldn't even feel like he once played for us.
That music video :sergio: :lol2:

The ego this kid has developed. Off the charts.
I think a lot of what went on in pre-season is going to affect him on one level when he hits the field for Utd. Given they have little or no regulation of their player's personalities or behaviour of the pitch, feel like Pogba knew how good this is for his own brand. But he's walking such a fine line with all the hype they're giving him that all of this could just come together and implode in the most exquisite manner.

And people said this cunt hasn't behaved disrespectfully.... :lol:

That ego. It's a thing of beauty. :sergio:
A lot of it is media created though, thats projected him in this light, and at 23 years of age its gotten to his head. Raiola is doing everything to milk or create a brand that he can milk further. United don't realise, this actually works against them in the long run, because Madrid will come gunning for this same brand if it ever goes anywhere.

I guess this meant €105m
Give the man a break! Check his Instagram, its clear this wasnt easy for him! Dont blame him, blame serie a for being such a shitty league with only us on a good level!

What more could he do here? Win chl? Dificult! He had no more do accomplish here.

Respect for him! Allways behaved Well! And im sure this cirkus is Adidas and not him!
Balls. The guy is a hypocrite. He's young, and I understand that its hard to deal with all the importance and attention without letting it get to your head. But this? He's contradicting himself in everything he's saying. Saying shit like I was on holiday, is like its all gone to his head. He's lost all sense of perspective.

Pogba on MUTV right now "It was meant for me to come back here"

- - - Updated - - -

He's referring to us as "a holiday"
Hilarious.

You know it.

All that matters now is getting one more midfield signed, hopefully Matic, and focusing on our treble season
Yep. Treble though...hmm. Looks harder now, doesn't it?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People acting like this means 72.6 mil, while previous transfers for other players, the club get 100% of the price listed... they just don't understand that not every club releases this information.

Solidarity subsidy means any club involved in the training of a player receives compensation for any future sale of the player. So, in this case Le Havre and ManU. It's a maximum of 5% combined to all clubs involved in his training. For each year he was at a club from 12-18 the training club gets 0.25% of his transfer fee... For each year between 18-23 they get 0.5%...

It's a often overlooked and forgotten revenue stream for clubs.

Auxiliary expenses probably include Raiola's fee, and other such fees. It's hard to say what's in there. Most football transfers have around 10% or more going to agent + player. And then I am sure there are other fees. (I recall a study published by FIFA showing 28% of transfer fees were going to agents + third parties, that was back in 2013)

It's kind of amusing that people think Napoli actually gets every penny of the 90M we paid for Higuain, or Tottenham got every penny of the 90-100M paid for Bale. And so on. They all have solidarity mechanism and auxiliary expenses to pay on football transfers.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Finally gone. Good luck in Manchester. It's quite pathetic some people here cherrypick posts from last year. I already said that he was under a lot of critique:

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/34761-Paul-Pogba/page1064

It's good to see who are more fanboys than fans of the club. Fanboyism is for kids. It should stop, when you reach the age 10. Go see a psychologist about your Peter Pan syndrom.

An it's fun seeing people laugh at Zach for the Marchisio comments. Last season, when Pogba was playing like crap, the same people said it was because he had to play next to Sturaro. Dat Tuz logid.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
They wanted me when no one else did.
i wouldnt be so mad if it was another team and you completely unloyal to juve that took you when money utd threw you out!
#no hate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)