Paul Pogba (79 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't care what he says

- - - Updated - - -

It's watching people in this thread is the reason why I don't let myself get attached too any player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
this United would be better off using a 4312 instead of 4231

De Gea/Romero

Darmian/Valenica Bailly/Jones Smalling/Blind Shaw/Rojo

Schneiderlin/Fellaini Carrick/Schweinsteiger Pogba/Herrera

Mkhitaryan/Mata

Ibra/Rooney Martial/Rashford

one starting caliber CM should still be signed though. defense is mediocre, but thats OK for the EPL

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
this United would be better off using a 4312 instead of 4231

De Gea/Romero

Darmian/Valenica Bailly/Jones Smalling/Blind Shaw/Rojo

Schneiderlin/Fellaini Carrick/Schweinsteiger Pogba/Herrera

Mkhitaryan/Mata

Ibra/Rooney Martial/Rashford

one starting caliber CM should still be signed though. defense is mediocre, but thats OK for the EPL
Honestly, who cares how they play. Pls never mention fucking Union around here again unless they are getting trashed by us. Ohh it really is too bad they aren't in CL.. I would have loved that match up as I am 100% sure they wouldn't stand a chance.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What are you even implying anyway? It sounds like you have a suspicion he engineered all 3 moves. Without knowing any of the details at all, he is still there agent so he would have been the avenue for it to happen but the mastermind? Idk man. If Zlatan only wanted to move here under Mourinho then Raiola would have come to us first. Cant see that happening with Mkhi or Pogba though, maybe during the conversations for Zlatan talks were started there. Just dont know what we would gain from it unless it made him push through the transfer for Pogba.

Im just happy key positions positions are being filled with quality instead of quantity to be honest worry about Raiola later...:snoop:
I'm not implying anything. With as much on the line in regards to commissions he would be receiving, he would naturally want Pogba and any of his other clients to go where they pay the most, and that is Manchester United. Nothing wrong with that. He's doing his job.

But it is also worth noting that three of the highest profile signings have indeed come from Manchester United, and all of them are his clients.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Honestly, who cares how they play. Pls never mention fucking Union around here again unless they are getting trashed by us. Ohh it really is too bad they aren't in CL.. I would have loved that match up as I am 100% sure they wouldn't stand a chance.
no need to be so bitter mate. they signed one of our best players and we are still the better team.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So what do you guys think he will say when hes announced? Or do you not care?
I only care what Marotta has to say about making Juve a CL favorite this year.

Paul went where he wanted to, and it's his prerogative.

- - - Updated - - -

no need to be so bitter mate. they signed one of our best players and we are still the better team.
Yeah but be honest. Do you really care what United does this season or next?

I was one of the biggest Vidal supporters you could find, but the moment he left, it didn't matter to me what Bayern did, except when they played against us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)