Paul Pogba (92 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It was the clubs fault for giving it to him. Everyone knew he was going to be sold sooner rather than later. He wasn't even a 10 type player so it didn't make sense giving it to him over Dybala for example.
We all knew he was going to go sooner or later same with Tevez before him, but at least left for a bigger and better project I can understand, not one which is at least 3 or 4 years behind ours in a year in which we can realistically challenge for the CL which pogba has reiterated several times was his 'dream' to achieve with Juve. Again another big fat lie

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
It depends how you look at it. It is a victory against Manchester United and their fans but less for Juve as a team.

I would understand selling one of Vidal or Pogba in the last 5 years but not both and also at the same time and the sad part is that you can't keep a player against his will even though I am 100% it was more of Raiola's decision than Pogba's. He has such a huge impact on his players it's crazy.
This must change immediately. look at Bayern. even the mighty Wolfsburg has fined Draxler for requesting a transfer :D

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We all knew he was going to go sooner or later same with Tevez before him, but at least left for a bigger and better project I can understand, not one which is at least 3 or 4 years behind ours in a year in which we can realistically challenge for the CL which pogba has reiterated several times was his 'dream' to achieve with Juve. Again another big fat lie
he has always wanted Real but this shit Raiola pushed him to Man Utd

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We all knew he was going to go sooner or later same with Tevez before him,but at least left for a bigger and better project I can understand, not one which is at least 3 or 4 years behind ours in a year in which we can realistically challenge for the CL which pogba has reiterated several times was his 'dream' to achieve with Juve. Again another big fat lie
We can only dream of ever being as big as Boca Juniors.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Every deal is paid in installments as far as I know.

But seriously this forum is fucking unreadable these days.

Bitching about everything and everyone, one would think we just finished 7th again and bought Poulsen and Tiago.

Grow a fucking pair.

Fuck Pogba too.
Too many bleeding vaginas here. We'll be just fine without Pogba.
:tup:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
His move to United is all about money and fame it's all he's interested in. He used Juve as a stepping stone but we got over 100 million for him so both club and player got what they wanted.

I never warmed to Pogba that much so i dont really care that he's leaving. Pogba leaving is honestly no big deal for me especially after he said he was "hurt by Man United" and didn't think he would go back.

His mother even said bad stuff about Man United and now she's at Manchester all happy that he's signing for them.

Very good player it was nice seeing him play for us but I wont lose sleep over him leaving.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We will definitely be fine without him even if it sucks to lose him. He probably wont be worth much more than he is now however. Pogba isnt the sort of player to change how a team plays, he has a direct effect on games because of his individual skill but he doesnt make a team tick just yet. We will see what he can do at yanited.

Remember those first few weeks and the Euro's, he still hasnt done much when not playing with a Marchisio or Khedira next to him. He can only play 1 position. I loved the guy, he was entertaining as all hell but he just isnt worth that money yet.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I'd like to see 2 signing and I'd be happy.
1 CDM, and 1 CAM

Sell: Zaza (25), Pereyra (15), Hernanes (5)
Buy: Matic (30) , James (75)

Full strength team:
---------Higuain---------Dybala---------
-----------------James-------------------
-----------Pjanic---------Khedira---------
---------------------Matic-----------------
Sandro---Chiellini---Barzagli-----Alves---

Dass it.

Seriously though, a CDM and CAM would be ideal. Would be also ideal if the CAM could play as a secondary striker. James can, Isco cannot really. That gives you 2 strikers (Higuain, Manzukic) and 2 Secondaries (Dybala, Rodriguez)...You also have two CAMs in Rodriguez & Pjaca. Tactical flexibility...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We will definitely be fine without him even if it sucks to lose him. He probably wont be worth much more than he is now however. Pogba isnt the sort of player to change how a team plays, he has a direct effect on games because of his individual skill but he doesnt make a team tick just yet. We will see what he can do at yanited.

Remember those first few weeks and the Euro's, he still hasnt done much when not playing with a Marchisio or Khedira next to him. He can only play 1 position. I loved the guy, he was entertaining as all hell but he just isnt worth that money yet.

I just don't see him breaking into Utd's first 11 tbh. Look at the Community Shield, Fellaini and Carrick played the two central midfield roles and it's pretty obvious they will always start. It's just such a quality side, you know.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Look Bro. We lost Pogba and Morata. Two huge losses, and our midfield is weaker, especially with all those injuries. I said as of now. If we bring in 2 quality mids, it goes up to a high 7, borderline 8 :D
Yeah and there is a loss of chemistry too.

It's great we picked up some nice players, but Cuadrado, Pogba, and Morata as a trio saved us multiple times.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
His move to United is all about money and fame it's all he's interested in. He used Juve as a stepping stone but we got over 100 million for him so both club and player got what they wanted.

I never warmed to Pogba that much so i dont really care that he's leaving. Pogba leaving is honestly no big deal for me especially after he said he was "hurt by Man United" and didn't think he would go back.

His mother even said bad stuff about Man United and now she's at Manchester all happy that he's signing for them.

Very good player it was nice seeing him play for us but I wont lose sleep over him leaving.
All I hope now is that we never rely on on his fat fuck of an agent for players any more, it is people like raiola who are a cancer to this sport

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
It seems like a lot of people think this is some victory because it's a "world record". Lol, pathetic.

If we even waited one more year to sell - which we could have - we would have made even more from the sale.

But yeah, anything to make yourself feel better about it

I think pogba would have hit his peak form and value in another 2-3 years and we would have easily sold him for much more in a couple of years. Adding to that fact is we would have had a WC player in our MF for those 2 years, and the amount of exposure we would have recieved.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
WΏΏdy?;5359564 said:

I think pogba would have hit his peak form and value in another 2-3 years and we would have easily sold him for much more in a couple of years. Adding to that fact is we would have had a WC player in our MF for those 2 years, and the amount of exposure we would have recieved.
Assuming that he would have extended his contract beforehand. I think he was only signed through 2019, and with the agent he has, we could have looked at a situation where he would not extend, and since we didn't have a release clause on him, the chances of getting more money 2 years from now might have been in jeopardy.

It's all conjecture from here on out, no matter which side you are looking at it from

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
WΏΏdy?;5359564 said:

I'm glad we could agree :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cuz they are gonna announce Verrati tonight, and completely ignore Pogba. As if nothing happened.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Lol, wouldn't that be swell.

Reality hits home tho when they wouldnt even give us Matuidi, let alone nobody like Rabiot.

Even that Japanese name sounding little bit kid wasn't possible to get from them.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)