Paul Pogba (113 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;5359419 said:
Paying 90 mil for Gonzalo was the wrong move not the 110 from Pogba's sale
Its annoying me because i thought Juve were holding off for 120m paid in one year. We didnt have to sell we could of been more ruthless.

- - - Updated - - -

where do you have this information?
Sky, bbc and just about every single paper and guru has said this is the price.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
I dont think anyone as the start of the summer would of traded Pogba for Higuain +15m. Im suprised that theres not more of a fuss being made.

- - - Updated - - -

No. 105m paid over 3 years and 5m in bonuses after 5 years if Pogba signs a new contract. Basically 89m Sterling. We paid 75m sterling for Higuain.
People would call you crazy and laugh at you .
You would become a meme on Juventuz.
Yeah, but no one here ever voices displeasure after these deals are actually done, and if you do, you're wrong and crazy

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Its annoying me because i thought Juve were holding off for 120m paid in one year. We didnt have to sell we could of been more ruthless.
I'll wait for the official numbers, but even with 105 net, I wouldn't be happy. It seems we have a Problem even when we are selling our top player!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The three installments that are being spoken of could very well be how Juve wanted to be paid, for accounting purposes, for all we know.

If there is one club out there that wouldn't have an issue paying the full fee in one installment, it would be Man U.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Every deal is paid in installments as far as I know.

But seriously this forum is fucking unreadable these days.

Bitching about everything and everyone, one would think we just finished 7th again and bought Poulsen and Tiago.

Grow a fucking pair.

Fuck Pogba too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In a way I'm glad its over. There was always something about the guy's attitude that really didn't rub the right way for me - too gangsta ....too much "I" want to be the best in the world stuff, never committing to the club in any of his statements. He lacks a bit of humility. Don't get me wrong, there are worst personalities out there - but something about him never really rubbed the right way for me.

I hope and secretly believe that Dybala might be different in this respect.
Exactly. He lacked some mentality. maturity, humility. Self Control.

Those who insult and disrespect the fans, club and shirt deserve all the hate coming to them. Especially for a club who gave him the platform to get him to where he is, adored by the fans. Man ure fans didn't give a $#@! when he left, they only care now and sing "He's coming home" because of what Juve turned him into. Had he turned out to be average they wouldn't welcome him half as much as they do now. Pathetic
What i really dont like about all this is how he treated the 10 lightly... (and fuk it is not just a number here), and also his behaviour in all this social media campaign of adidas. Total disrespect.

But we never close old players threads, why should we close this one in particular?
People wanting us to close this thread. Those people have no self-control whatsoever.

When its only a matter of not clicking on the thread if you don't want to read it. :lol:
For real. Wtf is going on with some guys here?. Buy some tampons...geez-

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Exactly. He lacked some mentality. maturity, humility. Self Control.

What i really dont like about all this is how he treated the 10 lightly... (and fuk it is not just a number here), and also his behaviour in all this social media campaign of adidas. Total disrespect.

For real. Wtf is going on with some guys here?. Buy some tampons...geez-
Have to agree with everything you said here

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Couldn't give a toss. Just glad this is all coming to an end so we can finally move on from this circus. Thanks for the money Manure, you'll have to spend at least 150m to sort that mess of a so called team you have fielding these days.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thr only thing i never thought Pogba was, is crucial. He was good, but not crucial. Pirlo, Tevez and Dybala. Those were the players that were crucial for Juventus in these last 4 years.
Pogba had his moments where he was crucial. Don't slight him that.

--

But, as it has always been...where one guy that stepped up leaves, another will take his place. Pjanic says hi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)