Paul Pogba (111 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Basically what you are doing.

:lol:

I have no problem with how anyone is reacting to this. I find certain reactions amusing, just as you do. But I'm not asking the mods to close this thread, or to disallow anyone reacting in any specific way to this move. Nor am I suggesting you shouldn't be allowed to see this move in a specific way. Nor do I really think, you or B81 or anyone else upset or elated by this is really being ridiculous. There are extremes out on the edge that pretty clearly ridiculous, but most of those are trolling in all likelihood. But there's a wide range of reactions and opinions to this that are perfectly well within the realm of reason, even if I don't share them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Though it's an inside joke/insult to our future captain.
It's not an insult in any way pointed.

It's how I've been describing him over years and people laughed at me. Then those guys appeared and said pretty much the same thing. So I made a frame out of it.

It's not an insult if I say Chiellini has bad passing.

And being a captain makes no difference really.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I have no problem with how anyone is reacting to this. I find certain reactions amusing, just as you do. But I'm not asking the mods to close this thread, or to disallow anyone reacting in any specific way to this move. Nor am I suggesting you shouldn't be allowed to see this move in a specific way. Nor do I really think, you or B81 or anyone else upset or elated by this is really being ridiculous. There are extremes out on the edge that pretty clearly ridiculous, but most of those are trolling in all likelihood. But there's a wide range of reactions and opinions to this that are perfectly well within the realm of reason, even if I don't share them.

I find it insulting and ridiculing that you think that I am being a B81, nothing against the guy, but I am in no where close to his attitude.

I do not like Higuain, never liked him and I am not a fan of his transfer fee. I do know however that he is a great striker and I do hope he delivers. Nothing wrong with that. I am really excited to see the other players and what they will do mainly Pjaca and Dani Alves. I do love Pogba way too much and I rate him maybe even more, in my opinion he will leave a hole in the squad which will be hard to cover but the hole is not that big that the whole team will collapse. I have said many times that we will be fine without him. I even said that I will even be more disappointed if we don't win the league than happy that we did. That's how much I am calm domestically.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Pogba and Morata are one of the biggest talents in the world, but are they consistent enough? Just look at Alves - first game and he is already bossing the wing. Pjanic and Higuain are at their top, even though Pjanic can grow a lot more. It's too soon to tell, but in the short term it's almost certain that Higuain and Pjanic will be better than Pogba and Morata. A lot better.
i dont consider morata a loss...as u said...very inconsistent

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

It's how I've been describing him over years and people laughed at me. Then those guys appeared and said pretty much the same thing. So I made a frame out of it.

Yeah, ok.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I didn't realise you were going to turn this thread into a deeper academic study on the validity of the entire spectrum of human emotion.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I find it insulting and ridiculing that you think that I am being a B81, nothing against the guy, but I am in no where close to his attitude.
I don't really think this. Not even in this case. More so teasing. If you find it insulting, I apologize.

I actually like B81, by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't realise you were going to turn this thread into a deeper academic study on the validity of the entire spectrum of human emotion.

Isn't that what we always do here? :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Isn't that what we always do here? :p
Probably not too far from the truth :D.

Btw, the person I understand least in all of this is Pogba himself. Sure, he'll make a couple of millions more, but he was going to make those soon enough even if he stayed. And it's not as if they will really change his life. Now he's going back to a club that didn't really believe him and he'll have to live in shitville, shitcountry ([MENTION]Nicholas[/MENTION]).

Although.. I guess I don't understand United either. Letting a player go for free (or almost free) and buying him back for over 100m makes you look ridiculous imo.

- - - Updated - - -

That's like saying "we killed less Jews than Germans".
It's still a positive thing.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Probably not too far from the truth :D.

Btw, the person I understand least in all of this is Pogba himself. Sure, he'll make a couple of millions more, but he was going to make those soon enough even if he stayed. And it's not as if they will really change his life. Now he's going back to a club that didn't really believe him and he'll have to live in $#@!ville, $#@!country ([MENTION]Nicholas[/MENTION]).

Although.. I guess I don't understand United either. Letting a player go for free (or almost free) and buying him back for over 100m makes you look ridiculous imo.

- - - Updated - - -

It's still a positive thing.
I don't really understand Paul either, but I guess there's not much to understand

Loyalty and appreciation has become a rarity in today's world

If Paul wanted to leave his family to go back to the team that threw him out, more power to him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)