Paul Pogba (74 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Oh, he's certainly a bellwether member of this narcissistic generation of "me, me, me"...

Anyways... it seems pretty clear he was going to be insulted for a day or two after the transfer was confirmed with all the nonsense he was spouting on social media about the media not knowing anything, when in the end the media was right.

I'm sure it will peter out over a day or two. Naturally. Apathy will overtake enmity, as it always does in these cases.
I don't see what was wrong with his social media during his vacations, I never felt insulted or anything. Actually I took the whole thing as a joke, the transfer was all done and he was taking the piss, so be it. He did not insult anyone, was he rude towards the media? What do I care? I am not in the media.

But then again you think I am in a meltdown and in a B81 state....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5359254 said:
A club that gets rid of

1 - Pirlo
2 - Vidal
3 - Tevez
4 - Morata
5 - Cuadrado
6 - Pogba

in the space of 2 seasons, will not hold on to Dybala after the 3rd season.

The management has made up their mind, we're a stepping stone to "bigger" clubs type club.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A club that gets rid of

1 - Pirlo
2 - Vidal
3 - Tevez
4 - Morata
5 - Cuadrado
6 - Pogba

The management has made up their mind, we're a stepping stone to "bigger" clubs type club.
@Bianconero_Aus

- - - Updated - - -

A stepping stone club that spends 90m on a player :lol:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
A club that gets rid of

1 - Pirlo
2 - Vidal
3 - Tevez
4 - Morata
5 - Cuadrado
6 - Pogba

If we are a stepping stone why is he going to play in Europa League? He's only gone there to boost his image with the EPL hype and pick up a nice pay check at the end of it.

He is downgrading because Man United dont have a squad anywhere near as good as ours. The deal is just convenient for him with all the $$$ and prospect of being the most expensive transfer ever to make him a footballing brand like CR7

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I just don't get why people care so much. Sure, he was one of our better players and it's a shame he's leaving. But we've already built a team without him. It's not like he's a Juventus legend and stabbed us in the back. He's a 23 year old talented player we got for free and are now selling back to his old club for over 100 million. I don't know, I think I'm okay with that.
Who really cares though? I don't see why people have to go on and on about how people shouldn't react to the move in this or that way...

If some people want to pretend he never existed, good for them.

If some people want to be angry about it and insult him, good for them.

If some people want to lament him leaving, and meltdown about us being a selling club, good for them.

If some people want to fawn over Pogba being the future best player in the world, and cry bitter tears about him leaving, good for them.

If some people want to be excited about getting 100M+ for a player they think is overrated, good for them.

The most retarded thing is this bizarre idea that we all have to react the exact same way to Pogba leaving, and anyone reacting differently is somehow being ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

28 year old Telly Tubby.

If he scores another 35 goals next season he'll be bought by one of the bigger clubs too.
You really are an idiot. This has to be one of the most inane things I've ever read on this forum.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If we are a stepping stone why is he going to play in Europa League? He's only gone there to boost his image with the EPL hype and pick up a nice pay check at the end of it.

He is downgrading because Man United dont have a squad anywhere near as good as ours. The deal is just convenient for him with all the $$$ and prospect of being the most expensive transfer ever to make him a footballing brand like CR7
Manure is a bigger club than Juve, let's not kid ourselves here please. The make 4 times as much as Juve in shirt sales, have a market value 3 times that of Juve's, and are a much more popular and known name worldwide.

Yes he went to a bigger club. They'll be in UCL sooner or later, big deal.

I just hope he and they fail now, but our management has not been inspiring in the last 2 seasons with the names they've let go. Vidal went for less than his market value. Pogba went at the worst time when we could of had a serious UCL challenging team.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't see what was wrong with his social media during his vacations, I never felt insulted or anything. Actually I took the whole thing as a joke, the transfer was all done and he was taking the piss, so be it. He did not insult anyone, was he rude towards the media? What do I care? I am not in the media.

But then again you think I am in a meltdown and in a B81 state....
You're always in a B81 state. You rarely shift out of it. The unbridled cynicism is your modus operandi all season long, aside from very rare moments where light overtakes the dark. :p

Are you everyone Jack? Just because you found nothing offensive about his social media behaviour in the lead-up to this transfer, does that mean no one else can? Because it's pretty clear that a large number of Juve fans do have a problem with his social media behaviour over the last few weeks. I suppose we should all look at it the same way as you though. Because ya know, everyone should think the exact same way as you, you're always right.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Who really cares though? I don't see why people have to go on and on about how people shouldn't react to the move in this or that way...

If some people want to pretend he never existed, good for them.

If some people want to be angry about it and insult him, good for them.

If some people want to lament him leaving, and meltdown about us being a selling club, good for them.

If some people want to fawn over Pogba being the future best player in the world, and cry bitter tears about him leaving, good for them.

If some people want to be excited about getting 100M+ for a player they think is overrated, good for them.

The most retarded thing is this bizarre idea that we all have to react the exact same way to Pogba leaving, and anyone reacting differently is somehow being ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

You really are an idiot. This has to be one of the most inane things I've ever read on this forum
Relax man - people are allowed to be angry and say things.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
A club that gets rid of

1 - Pirlo
2 - Vidal
3 - Tevez
4 - Morata
5 - Cuadrado
6 - Pogba

Pirlo was old and finished and asked to leave
Tevez, Vidal asked to leave
Morata's deal was stupid from the beginning and I was saying it for years, our hands were tied
Chelsea didn't want to sell Cuadrado, we didn't have buy out option on him, instead we have Alves for free

- - - Updated - - -

We've replaced Vidal with Khedira, Tevez with Dybala, Morata with Higuain, Cuadrado with Alves and Pogba with Pjanic, you can't be that stupid Linebreak...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
A club that gets rid of

1 - Pirlo -> Was over the top.
2 - Vidal -> Had a bad season and a possible injury, but ok, might have been a mistake
3 - Tevez -> Really wanted to go back to Boca
4 - Morata -> Without the buy back clauses, we would have never gotten him.
5 - Cuadrado -> Was on loan and the option to buy was rather high.
6 - Pogba -> 120 MEuro and gotten him for free

-> We will see

-> Too pessimistic IMO
See above

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)