Paul Pogba (34 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
that this question is even asked is indication for how much pogba is overrated.

there is simply no competition between vidal in his prime and any season of pogba so far. vidal was a warrior (even though a drunken warrior sometimes) all the time while pogba was a whiny bitch when things did not go his way at the start of the season.

if pogba had the grinta and work ethic of vidal he would probably be the best midfielder in the world, but then again sometimes brain capacity (or lack thereof) can bring your carreer progress to a halt pretty easily (see cassano and balotelli)

:tup:

he not even primed here.

His attitude will be his doom. he is a whiny biatcj

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Players come and go all the time. We have already moved on from Pogba before he was even sold.

As others have said already, Vidal is a bigger miss than Pogba ever will be.

Pogba was always going to leave Juve eventually especially with Raiola as his agent.

He's going to the EPL bandwagon to boost his image and make more money.

I wish him good luck because he was always professional at Juve and never stepped out of line.

I will miss him but the team we have this year will make me forget about him quickly.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Now that both Pogba and Vidal has left us, which one do you think (a) reached a higher level of performance while wearing our shirt and (b) was more important to the club for the time he was here?

I think Vidal had a higher peak with us (2012/13 & 13/14) and was by far the more important player for Juve's successes during the time he spent here than Pogba during his time.
Vidal ,no question about that.
Not because that dub turd is gone now.It's a fact.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Allegri said: "I spoke about Pogba the day before. We have just finished a match and I don't know much more.

"We will see tomorrow [Monday] if he is a still Juventus player.''
really LOL!

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The butthurt in this thread is unbelivable. He did good here and was a model proffesional for 4 years. He came for free and left for 100 mil. +. Who gives a fuck if he decided to move for the money. Our management could have pulled the plug on the deal at any point if they did not think it was a good idea, but they did not so they where obviously happy with how this turned out.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
The butthurt in this thread is unbelivable. He did good here and was a model proffesional for 4 years. He came for free and left for 100 mil. +. Who gives a $#@! if he decided to move for the money. Our management could have pulled the plug on the deal at any point if they did not think it was a good idea, but they did not so they where obviously happy with how this turned out.
Until he fucked up on social media and that Adidas ad when he was still a Juve player. So professional.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
People are just to funny in here! Pogba may need new motivation, given that we have no competition at all! Only thing is chl, and we all know How dificult that is, even if you have the Best team in the World! offcourse money means a lot, but i dont Think he would have gone to Chelsea for more money! He wanted a projekt and a new league, and i Think we all know RM/Barcelona was his first choise!

To develop a player need motivation, pogba knew we would win every single game only playing 75%, now he has to give 100!
Can't argue against the assumed desire for a new challenge but staying at Juve certainly provided him with the challenge of creating a legacy for himself with a team, a coach and a set of supporters that already put more trust in him than in any other young player in recent years. And imo Pogba was far from being too big for either Juve or Serie A and for every season he has played here, he has added to his ability. With that in mind, I can't see why he shouldn't be able to motivate himself in the setup at Juve.

Anyway, sad he's going and he couldn't have chosen a worse club but I don't think it'll have a devastating impact on our chances of CL glory - and certainly not if we manage to bring in a player like Matuidi.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I just hope we have a high % sell on fee. Man utd is not his final destination, and we should get some of the 200m he will cost when he leaves for madrid or barca

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Im just glad we got the better end of this deal. No way in hell is he worth what they are paying us nor his salary. 15m net :lol: :lol: :lol: . Will be amusing to follow reactions when they find out that he was in fact a cog in a brillant midfield machine rather than the spark.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)