Paul Pogba (28 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Now that both Pogba and Vidal has left us, which one do you think (a) reached a higher level of performance while wearing our shirt and (b) was more important to the club for the time he was here?

I think Vidal had a higher peak with us (2012/13 & 13/14) and was by far the more important player for Juve's successes during the time he spent here than Pogba during his time.
I agree, but Vidal certainly peaked here. And Pogba is still going to improve and has so much more to give. Even for their time here it is still debatable, that just goes to show what kind of talent Pogba is, as Vidal was exceptional already.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pogba had more flamboyance, but Vidal had more performance, i don't think it can be doubted. And frankly, Vidal would have been the more likely to see his career out at Juve if we didn't have gay ass policies like ask to leave. Sour grapes, but we're going to build from this. So fuck it.

Sep 13, 2015
What if the club would completely ignore pogba leaving, and announces some new signing on tuesday or something ?

It would actually be the last thing this selfpromoting $#@! would want
I hope this is the case cause Max needs the new players as soon as possible. I really don't see any top quality midfielders available atm, Beppe would probably go for defensive minded (Biglia, Luis Gustavo) + offensive minded B2B like (Matuidi, Wixel, Sissoko, Herrera). Let's also not forget that Kovacic might still be a quality solution and we might struck an easy deal with Real M. - loan+option to buy.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Now that both Pogba and Vidal has left us, which one do you think (a) reached a higher level of performance while wearing our shirt and (b) was more important to the club for the time he was here?

I think Vidal had a higher peak with us (2012/13 & 13/14) and was by far the more important player for Juve's successes during the time he spent here than Pogba during his time.
Without a single doubt!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
just saw that United won and they played 4231 with Fellaini-Carrick infront of the defense. looks like thats how they will play this season, just replace Fella with Pogba. good luck playing as a holding mid bro, youre gonna need it

also wtf, this was an official game and they can make 6 subs. lol

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015

I think in Vidal's second year with us he was our leading goalscorer in all competitions while also leading the league in tackles. That is absolutely incredible, and his last year we made it to the CL final. I think Vidal surpasses Pogba in both your categories.

As many have mentioned though, Vidal peaked with us while Pogba still has room to grow. Pogba's ceiling is flat out scary, too bad we can't follow his progress in a Juve shirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)