Paul Pogba (72 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
We make stars. Pogba was a nobody before us. And he had it absolutely made here. Do you understand the pressure the English media (and fans) are going to put him under now? He is now the €110m man. They will expect Cristiano or Messi performances from him week in week out. And let's face it, he's not that sort of player, and he will never reach their levels ever.

And he doesn't have a Vidal or Marchisio or Khedira to help him out in midfield. He's in the deep end with an egoistical clown as a manager. Can't wait to see what happens with him.
didnt seem like he was handling that lil bit of scrutiny too well in the euros

now in england it will be 1000 times more

im a lil worried for him in a way

if manu fans think he's gonna carry their side then theyre sadly mistaken

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope we've put in a % from next sale because I can guarantee you guys him and his fatso agent will start flirting with Real within a year.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so than what was the point in this move, I do not think that will happen
we dont know yet, so we can only guess. but fact is, hes gonna play for the biggest and most popular club out of the most marketed, hyped and watched league in the world. that club is crap at the moment so hes obviously taking a huge risk legacy wise but if he succeeds, hes gonna grow into the biggest superstar out there. and then as such go to Real where he will become even bigger. we will se the aftermath of it in a couple of years

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
we dont know yet, so we can only guess. but fact is, hes gonna play for the biggest and most popular club out of the most marketed, hyped and watched league in the world. that club is crap at the moment so hes obviously taking a huge risk legacy wise but if he succeeds, hes gonna grow into the biggest superstar out there. and then as such go to Real where he will become even bigger. we will se the aftermath of it in a couple of years
sure thats all possible, but with the state of that league and the squad he is going to those a stretches

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I wonder if Bayerm fans hated on Vidal this much when he signed for a club that finished 7th the season while rejecting one of the best clubs in the world at the time?
He didn't reject Bayern though... Leverkusen did. Otherwise he would've never been a Bianconegro. Just to get this straight...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At last we got rid of this overrated ballhogger moneyhungry man.

Thanks for propelling juve to a new era with your transfer.

Have fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)