Paul Pogba (195 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
He will regret this. Let's just be happy this whole saga is over and start looking forward. I have faith in Marotta and the board that we will replace him adequately. One thing I've learned from this and Vidal's transfer last year is to not get attached to a player. We've seen champions and big players leave and cope with it, and we will continue doing so. I'm only disappointed in Pogba in that I thought he had pride and was 'different' to other players, shows he is exactly like 99% of the players today. We made the player who he is today and he will miss us more than we will miss him, in the end, we remain who are, a top side challenging for the CL, while he will be a player who will need to prove himself in an environment totally different than Juventus'.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@Mark @Salvo @Dostoevsky

Or we could just keep it classy, and simply have the thread named "Paul Pogba" ?

"Mr. 100m plusvalenza", "Money Dab Ho's", ugh. Could we please stop acting like Napoli fans?
he can just ignore the blah blah blah, can't he?

player did show zero class. why should we.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
And here's my opinion: He doesn't care.

As majority of the players, he's in the game to earn money. Just like majority of people here would leave their job for a bigger wage somewhere else. Instead of 6mln he's going to earn a lot more. It's millions we're talking about. I don't think many players care about the jersey, they are there to their job. He doesn't care when the club was founded and how many titles they have in their room. He's targeting a team that will pay him the most while playing at the top level, etc. Assou-Ekotto said it publically how he wants to earn, people will most likely mock and laugh at him, but truth is -- that goes for vast majorty, yet they don't say it for the same reason. It's like when people say 'wow he picked Juve among others'. Dude, they still give him millions of euros. There are many humble players who accept lower wages but people have to realize they still make millions, not pennys. Same goes for players who reject offers from other clubs (Hernanes), he's taking every penny, it's not his fault they bought him and offered him such a big contract tied for many years. Just like players wants to earn, clubs wanna make profits. I'm pretty sure Juve tried to keep him, though. So there's nothing to cry about at this point. He wanted a different path, he chose it. And again, people will laugh when/if Manchester fails to win, qualify for the CL, etc. But they will forget one thing: he doesn't care. By the time his contract runs out he'll earn like 20mln euros more compared to being here. Many people (not football players) chose to have fun over careers. Some players chose money instead of 'making fans happy'.

He was one of my fav players no doubt. Do I care he left at this point? Not really.
Of course, its a business, however those players rarely get to where they should.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You should. Its not because everyone, regardless of gender, can work as much as they want, in what they want, that you should be forced to do so.
Nope. Put a value on spare time. Value your life outside work. Find a good balance.

if someone wants to be a career person, great for him. If someone doesnt like to have too much stress or prefers to relax more, also great for him.

Live, before you are too old to do so.

Unlike men, women dont get better with age too after 30 :tongue:
I am not really a feminst. And I do believe women are better care tackers for the kids then guys are. But the guys should still do it. I never want to be a house women.
Just work make a bit of money to enjoy my hobbies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I expected Pogba to show a bit more ambition than leaving to Manchester...
Real is a team I would understand seeing Pogba join
Man Utd are not even in the CL - and he want to become a better player and win the golden ball - It seems to me like lots of money and zero ambition!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)