Paul Pogba (194 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
sure thats all possible, but with the state of that league and the squad he is going to those a stretches
thats why i said its a huge risk. we are currently a top club, top 4 for sure. we have a team capable of winning the CL, great chemistry and atmosphere surrounding the team and capable people running the club that keep improving the team. United was in shambles last 3 years despite spending over 200M a summer for 2 seasons. they got a new coach now and are starting a new project, vut even with again spending 200M, there is no guarantees that they will be successful. but IF they succeed and hes a centerpiece of their project, Paul is gonna get much more marketed than hes here. we will find out soon enough if and how big a mistake this was

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
thats why i said its a huge risk. we are currently a top club, top 4 for sure. we have a team capable of winning the CL, great chemistry and atmosphere surrounding the team and capable people running the club that keep improving the team. United was in shambles last 3 years despite spending over 200M a summer for 2 seasons. they got a new coach now and are starting a new project, vut even with again spending 200M, there is no guarantees that they will be successful. but IF they succeed and hes a centerpiece of their project, Paul is gonna get much more marketed than hes here. we will find out soon enough if and how big a mistake this was
sure but in that scenario so is Rahim Sterling and hes puke

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I'm not feeling sad about him leaving, on the contrary I'm happy this ridiculous saga is freaking over. Won't be missed by me. Forza Juventus.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I get permabanned + username change to Xturd if Pogba stays.
:lol:

@InterMerda

But ditch it. I wasnt being serious. Just that i annoyed a lot of people who were emotionally invested into this. So sorry for that :p

This was a done dealio long ago. No instagram or twitter pics would've convinced me that he's staying.
Well done young padawan..keep up the good work. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)