Paul Pogba (173 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mourinho talked about Man Utd saying they have a WC forward (Zlatan) and he said they are about to sign a very good CM so he likes the balance of the team...

The very good CM is probably Pogba...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Mourinho talked about Man Utd saying they have a WC forward (Zlatan) and he said they are about to sign a very good CM so he likes the balance of the team...

The very good CM is probably Pogba...
he said today that Pogba is still a Juventus player.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Is anyone here from Turin or went there recently to the Juve megastore?

A few guys on VS forum said they went to the store and asked for Pogba jersey and the workers told them that Pogba is already sold/completed medicals with 'another team' and they don't sell his jerseys anymore.

Seems weird for a few reasons:

1. If they're not selling them in the store why is it still available online?
2. Seems odd they would just speak about it so publicly and openly when there's nothing official.
3. Even if it's true aren't you available to customize your jersey and put anything you want on the back?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

A few guys on VS forum said they went to the store and asked for Pogba jersey and the workers told them that Pogba is already sold/completed medicals with 'another team' and they don't sell his jerseys anymore.

2. Seems odd they would just speak about it so publicly and openly when there's nothing official.
3. Even if it's true aren't you available to customize your jersey and put anything you want on the back?
Also, they work in retail, which means they'll get their kicks from fucking with people

Trust me I know :lol:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Also, they work in retail, which means they'll get their kicks from $#@!ing with people

Trust me I know :lol:
So you think it's either not true or the employees are acting on their own and screwing with people? And if so how is that even possible, don't they need a permission for disclosing that kind of information?

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Maybe they'll make a move for James...Mendes is his agent...
Problem is the team is rich in attackers, and he cannot play as a CDM, whereas Pogba can. There would still be a big hole at CDM.

- - - Updated - - -

So you think it's either not true or the employees are acting on their own and screwing with people? And if so how is that even possible, don't they need a permission for disclosing that kind of information?
It sounds suspect - Juventus is a public company, they would have to comment on that at the firm level before making those sort of decisions at the bottom of the company - ie: the retail outlets.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011

Can you link me?

- - - Updated - - -

That's why I find this hard to believe, tbh

The Juventus Team Store is right outside the Stadium in the next door mall, and also right next to the J Museum, so it's possible that they have some info.

With that said, I highly doubt they can A) say that B) stop selling jerseys as its on the online shop

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Just asked my cousin on Facebook (he works there). He says it's not true. Infraction, please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)