Paul Pogba (112 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Can you link me?

- - - Updated - - -

That's why I find this hard to believe, tbh

The Juventus Team Store is right outside the Stadium in the next door mall, and also right next to the J Museum, so it's possible that they have some info.

With that said, I highly doubt they can A) say that B) stop selling jerseys as its on the online shop
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/304423-topic-unico-langolo-del-guru/

3rd post in the spoiler...

- - - Updated - - -

Just asked my cousin on Facebook (he works there). He says it's not true. Infraction, please.
Thanks.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Thank you Jack

So i ask again

Carrington? Medical? #6? Anyone? He gone yet?
"forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.
I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger..

Aka no manchestring yet

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Is anyone here from Turin or went there recently to the Juve megastore?

A few guys on VS forum said they went to the store and asked for Pogba jersey and the workers told them that Pogba is already sold/completed medicals with 'another team' and they don't sell his jerseys anymore.

Seems weird for a few reasons:

1. If they're not selling them in the store why is it still available online?
2. Seems odd they would just speak about it so publicly and openly when there's nothing official.
3. Even if it's true aren't you available to customize your jersey and put anything you want on the back?
They are probably trolling. In Rat cafe there was a similar discussion of fans going to Man U megastore asking to print Pogba on a shirt and were told they couldn't do it until it is official.

But apparently you can if your last name is Pogba.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Ask for De Gea in return.
Then we can be nice and loan him back to them until Gigi retires.

They want our best player? We want their best player too.

:beppe:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am really tired of this fucking saga and X makes a mistake reopening it.Because there are just predictions and hopes.So without facts it's better to stay closed.
Anyway the fact is that he stops renting his house in Turin two months earlier and didn't hire anything which clearly means that he is leaving.He didn't deserve this level of attention.If he stays good and if he goes also good.So what happened happens.That's it.So this circus of him staying/going must stops until some real facts occurs and not some barber losers,prostitutes,so called journalist like Di Marzio stories etc,

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I am really tired of this fucking saga and X makes a mistake reopening it.Because there are just predictions and hopes.So without facts it's better to stay closed.
Anyway the fact is that he stops renting his house in Turin two months earlier and didn't hire anything which clearly means that he is leaving.He didn't deserve this level of attention.If he stays good and if he goes also good.So what happened happens.That's it.So this circus of him staying/going must stops until some real facts occurs and not some barber losers,prostitutes,so called journalist like Di Marzio stories etc,
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)