Paul Pogba (49 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Amoyal says that he knows those two guys. But that Pogba wouldn't reveal he is going to United to two fans....
He could be professional though. Amoyal says he wouldn't admit to going to United. But I don't think he would say he was staying either (unless the context is key, like they have indicated). My guess: if really asked, he would give a professional, non-committal response.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He could be professional though. Amoyal says he wouldn't admit to going to United. But I don't think he would say he was staying either (unless the context is key, like they have indicated). My guess: if really asked, he would give a professional, non-committal response.
:tup:

And this is because...if he is involved in the adidas campaign (which he obviously is)...he must have signed some kind of contract which emphasizes his agreement of secrecy until the outcome of the campaign is unveiled.
And his secrecy is critical because otherwise the campaign and the million of dolars invested..would go to waste.

- - - Updated - - -

He has done a video with them where he called in
we have yet to see that video..and even the guys who recorded the video have contradicting ways of views about it,....so is not clear as day as it seemed as first

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
:tup:

And this is because...if he is involved in the adidas campaign (which he obviously is)...he must have signed some kind of contract which emphasizes his agreement of secrecy until the outcome of the campaign is unveiled.
And his secrecy is critical because otherwise the campaign and the million of dolars invested..would go to waste.

- - - Updated - - -

we have yet to see that video..and even the guys who recorded the video have contradicting ways of views about it,....so is not clear as day as it seemed as first
No, I'm saying the video with David Amoyal is already out

The Pogba video should be up in 15 mins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)