Paul Pogba (44 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Seriously, you have to be an idiot if you think he's gone.

Edit: I don't believe he's staying because of him signing a juve ball or his "jokes" on Instagram. I believe he will stay cause he's a champion, not a mercenary. He knows union is two or three steps down, he's not stupid.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The guy ask “are you gonna stay?” paul says yeah.... the guy reconfimrs asking “juventus?” and he says yeah again. The other dude even mentions the CL (manu is not playing it) and poogba reconfirms.

Ok, what I get from this is that he could be giving the guys a diplomatic lie. If he really is going to manu and is the focus of a media campaign... theres no surprise to lie by saying juve because theres no surprise about him being in juve... but what he cannot do is to blew his cover and openly say to them he is going to manu. He would destroy the hype campaign and the milions invested on it.

It could very well be that he had to lie for a greater good.

Or he could be saying the truth. Who knows. At this point, everything is a blurry mess of mediatic lies.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
As expected the video means nothing. Pogba is way to professional to say anything that can be interpreted clearly. He is going to remain ambivalent until he signed with United or is back at Vinovo, the first being the much more likely outcome (sadly).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nice to hear him say 'yes', but being randomly asked on the street isn't legally binding or anything. It wouldn't be surprising to hear him say that just to appease a fan on the street.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)