Paul Pogba (48 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Summarize it for me pls.
Pogba's getting out of a truck with a ton of Adidas bags being carried by some other guys, one of Pogba companions was carrying a Juventus ball, the driver stopped Pogba to take a picture with him. Then the two guys ask him to sign the ball and one of them asks him "are you gonna stay" to which Pogba replies "yes" then the guy asks again "yeah? Juventus?" to which Pogba only replies with a "Yeah" then they begin to tell him about winning the CL with Juve and some other stuff

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Look at his face when he says 'yeah'..

Clearly it was like, 'i dont want to disappoint these blokes by saying no so i'll just say yes even if it feels bad'.

- - - Updated - - -

> Pogba comes out of the car with his friend; his friend already has a Juventus ball in his hand
> Marco asks Paul if he is staying at Juventus while Paul signs the Juventus ball
> Paul says yes
> Marco reconfirms and Paul again says yes
Juventus ball :ratcafe:

As if that even matters. Maybe he just picked some old ball from his room or something.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Look at his face when he says 'yeah'..

Clearly it was like, 'i dont want to disappoint these blokes by saying no so i'll just say yes even if it feels bad'.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus ball :ratcafe:

As if that even matters. Maybe he just picked some old ball from his room or something.
:tup:

Doesn't even look at them as he's replying loool

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Some of you are going to have the meltdown of your lifetime once his move to United is made official :ratcafe:

Just give it up. He wouldnt say he's going to another club to two kids.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Some of you are going to have the meltdown of your lifetime once his move to United is made official :ratcafe:

Just give it up. He wouldnt say he's going to another club to two kids.
I just want this f'ing thing over. I'm already worried we have little or no time this summer to buy a replacement. It would a lot better if the deal was done in May.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)