Paul Pogba (154 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Do you think he was rushing otherwise his response would've been:

"Yes. I'm staying at Juventus. Although if I told you the truth of where I was playing next season; you'd both start crying and make it awkward for everybody.

So yes. Staying at Juventus."

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol:

Like you can take anything from that video. He grumbled a couple of "Yes", probably didn't even hear what the two dudes were asking him. This is now beyond ridiculous, just hurry up and sign with Grimchester already we know that's where you want to go.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
why is he still here? if he had signed a week ago he could have already bought an extra house...
we are really going to reach 2000 pages despite the reports of a done dealio like 300 pages ago :sergio: :lol:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
If he really stays, I suppose the Higuain signing changed his mind and he really wants to win the Champions League this season!
how cud the higuain signing change his mind when he was considering playing in Europa League mediocrity anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba is telling the truth like Marotta when he said mercato closed and then he buys Alex Sandro.
or sold diego

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
how cud the higuain signing change his mind when he was considering playing in Europa League mediocrity anyway
It's a statement signing. Juventus saying "we're going all in for the CL this year". Before that Pogba might have not believed in our chances and he was ready to sacrifice 1 year of his career in exchange for higher chance in the CL in the following seasons.

Not saying that's what happened, but that is how Higuain's signing could have potentially changed his mind.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol good one.

As much pathetic hoopla it has been here (FFS analyzing mumbled yeah yeah to two fans ), I can't even imagine the state Man U fans would be in of they failed this deal. Their whole self image relies on it almost.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Unfortunately... the referee will mind that extra man. :p
We have been talking about replacing Pogba all summer and all I see suggestions is two or three players. That's how good he is, he should be replaced by two or three players. Yet the same people that suggest he be replaced with these players insist that he is not all that.

Mind blown.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
It's a statement signing. Juventus saying "we're going all in for the CL this year". Before that Pogba might have not believed in our chances and he was ready to sacrifice 1 year of his career in exchange for higher chance in the CL in the following seasons.

Not saying that's what happened, but that is how Higuain's signing could have potentially changed his mind.
I like it when people think and post in this forum :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

We have been talking about replacing Pogba all summer and all I see suggestions is two or three players. That's how good he is, he should be replaced by two or three players. Yet the same people that suggest he be replaced with these players insist that he is not all that.

Mind blown.
:tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Mind blown.
Wrong, suggestions are for ways to use pogba money to improve the team, i will take pjanic radja over pogba khedira any day, throw in another 50 mil and it's a no brainer

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lets give em 40 mil for him and have his buddy pjanic challenge him to come win the CL, CL? shit win anything lol :seven:
The best part is you know Radja will claim he was a juventino all along and he'll die for his new club if need be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)