Paul Pogba (77 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Another cryptic message.

The dude has no respect for the fans of 3 big clubs. Plenty of people on all 3 sides will be pissed. If he doesnt hit the ground running for any of those clubs he should expect to be booed.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Another cryptic message.

The dude has no respect for the fans of 3 big clubs. Plenty of people on all 3 sides will be pissed. If he doesnt hit the ground running for any of those clubs he should expect to be booed.
:agree: he hasn't handled this well at all imo he has came off as a complete douch bag.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I understand he takes advantage of this to strenghten his brand. At the end of the day though he's still under contract with us. WE dictacte this, not Pogba, not Raiola and certainly not United.

All this trolling the fans has gone from fun to embarassing. As The Rock would say, just shut your mouth and know your role.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I understand he takes advantage of this to strenghten his brand. At the end of the day though he's still under contract with us. WE dictacte this, not Pogba, not Raiola and certainly not United.

All this trolling the fans has gone from fun to embarassing. As The Rock would say, just shut your mouth and know your role.
:tup:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

@CrimsonianKing - Modern fans :touched:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:agree: he hasn't handled this well at all imo he has came off as a complete douch bag.
yeah 3 cryptic messages is overdoing it. I was okay with the ambiguous Adidas advertisement and maybe his first cryptic message. That can be brushed off as a smart marketing ploy and him having some fun with the speculation. But he is overdoing it now imo. If he stays and performs he can do what he wants ofcourse but thats still not very classy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)