Paul Pogba (93 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Soooooooo many people take this lightly. How incredibly downgraded our midfield has become WITHIN a year if we sell him after lastg seasons departure. Much more so with the injuries to half the starting mids too. Its ridicolous to not be kinda alarmed by this, a quality playmaker in Pjanic and some decent DM/CM off the bench or in ration is not enough, especially when not long ago we arguably had the best mid around with a select fw others in compeition.
You make it sound like we're letting Zidane go... Oh wait we did and guess what happened? He was replaced like anybody else in Juventus can and will be, if needed. Pogba is good and was very important to us in last season's second half but not that beast you make him out to be. Even to modern Football standards, which is very low, he isn't even that great of a beast. A good player with a lot of promise but that has been overrated as fuck.

With Pjanic as the intelligent playmaker he is, the addition of another great fullback who's a great assister and finally a striker that can go 30+ goals a season, we'll be fine. Not to mention Pjaca who might very well be another gem we found.

Besides, mercato isn't closed yet and we don't even know if he'll be sold. But in either case, we'll be totally fine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You make it sound like we're letting Zidane go... Oh wait we did and guess what happened? He was replaced like anybody else in Juventus can and will be, if needed. Pogba is good and was very important to us in last season's second half but not that beast you make him out to be. Even to modern Football standards, which is very low, he isn't even that great of a beast. A good player with a lot of promise but that has been overrated as fuck.

With Pjanic as the intelligent playmaker he is, the addition of another great fullback who's a great assister and finally a striker that can go 30+ goals a season, we'll be fine. Not to mention Pjaca who might very well be another gem we found.

Besides, mercato isn't closed yet and we don't even know if he'll be sold. But in either case, we'll be totally fine.
:agree:

Pogba may one day get to the level of someone like Zidane, but he's nowhere near there yet, and even if he does stay for another, he's going to be gone eventually anyways, long before he hits Zidane type levels.

People exaggerate how good he already is to a ridiculous degree. Best in the world "potential" doesn't mean he's anywhere close to that right now.

Jan 22, 2016
You make it sound like we're letting Zidane go... Oh wait we did and guess what happened? He was replaced like anybody else in Juventus can and will be, if needed. Pogba is good and was very important to us in last season's second half but not that beast you make him out to be. Even to modern Football standards, which is very low, he isn't even that great of a beast. A good player with a lot of promise but that has been overrated as $#@!.

:tup::tup::tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its too soon yet. But we will be totally fine when I see us signing quality besides for midfield besides Pjanic. Right now with Pogba gone, its Pjanic and Marchisio and Khedira injured, thats what I see. And non of the players we are looking to sign look like they will add much besides a all around decent rotation level. Unless they sign unknown gem, I'm not comfortable at losing Pogba when there's little genuine decisive quality avaiable for midfield right now. Especially dynamic players, with Pogba gone thats a huge aspect we lose besides how decisive he is un making the unexpected happen.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Then vidal, arguably yes but thats why i said 'pre knee issues'. But he seems to be back.

Iniesta ? Thats ridiculous.

Verratti ? Nope, verratti is a big impact every time he plays, wether it be minnows or barcelona. PSG got eliminated when he doesnt play and the difference is so damn huge, despite them having so many talents.
We agree hes been better than Vidal so lets skip him.
Iniesta? At best was on par with Pogba in 15 and Pogbas 2nd half of this season is miles ahead of Iniestas
Verratti? Was injured a lot last 2 seasons from what I know but Im sure he wasn't on the level of Pogba preinjury 14-15 and post form recovery 15-16. PSG this season got eliminated because Zlatan missed few sitters and a penalty, not because Verratti wasnt playing (though him playing would obviously help). They outplayed City both games (Hart was Citehs MoM both games), created several chances but couldnt score. Verratti not playing wasnt felt those games

- - - Updated - - -

No he is not gone at least now.But he is leaving this window definitely.Sooner would be better.
Yeah, well see about that

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its too soon yet. But we will be totally fine when I see us signing quality besides for midfield besides Pjanic. Right now with Pogba gone, its Pjanic and Marchisio and Khedira injured, thats what I see. And non of the players we are looking to sign look like they will add much besides a all around decent rotation level. Unless they sign unknown gem, I'm not comfortable at losing Pogba when there's little genuine decisive quality avaiable for midfield right now. Especially dynamic players, with Pogba gone thats a huge aspect we lose besides how decisive he is un making the unexpected happen.
Welll.....Pjaca isnt a forward

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:agree:

Pogba may one day get to the level of someone like Zidane, but he's nowhere near there yet, and even if he does stay for another, he's going to be gone eventually anyways, long before he hits Zidane type levels.

People exaggerate how good he already is to a ridiculous degree. Best in the world "potential" doesn't mean he's anywhere close to that right now.
Pogba will never get anywhere close to Zidane's level. You can see it in his game, he doesn't show the talent needed to become one of the greats. He's talented but really not that much compared to people that level up. The reason he gets so much attention is well... Modern Football. You don't get a lot of skilled and technical players as you used to, so the few there are around get overrated as fuck.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're acting like we didn't add a striker who scored 11 more goals than Morata-Mandzu-Pogba combined last year.

Even if we look at all competitions he still scored more than those 3 players combined.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For the last time... I'm not talking about the friggin attack, why can't we improve our attack big time without weakening midfield?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
One could say the daring thing off :

"barcelona lost its best midfielder in history, but they got Suarez to have a player who behaves like a genuine striker, they evolved their game and won the trebble again"

Since spain's best player in history left, their midfield isnt quite what it was, but the attack made up for it.

Pogba -> pjanic+Higuain+Pjaca? could be similar. We just dont know yet

- - - Updated - - -

For the last time... I'm not talking about the friggin attack, why can't we improve our attack big time without weakening midfield?

We dont want to weaken the midfield. Pogba and his agent do. And keeping an unhappy dab that plays the entire year like its the first half of the season will drop in value and get sold later anyway.

No one here would choose to sell pogba, but its the player who wants to go.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:agree: and not only that but when Pogba is sold we are definitely going to add another midfielder or two. We'll be fine, we had the worlds best midfield for years and didn't win anything in Europe. Who knows, maybe having one of the best strike forces in the world (with our still amazing defence and much upgraded wingbacks) will actually make our team even stronger. It's all speculation until we see the team perform later on in the season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Are you sure "we" want to weaken the midfield? Or is it maybe because Pogba and his fat cunt of an agent have been pushing to move all summer? I'm sure we'd all be happy as Larry if Pogba uses his brain and sticks around for at least another season. But it seems £££, adidas and dabbing matter more to this guy then winning titles. His loss. We'll survive.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

That depends on opportunity.

We took the opportunity to improve our attack big-time... and perhaps Pogba has asked to leave, we set what we thought was a ridiculous price, and now ManU has agreed to match it.

IMO, the biggest problem isn't Pogba leaving this year in and of itself... it's the fact Marchisio is out for half the year. If Marchisio isn't injured, I love a midfield trio of Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic, with Lemina and Asamoah off the bench, put behind Dybala-Higuain. That's a fantastic midfield.

The biggest issue with losing Pogba is the Marchisio injury. By far. I'd be very happy selling Pogba and getting Pjanic, if Marchisio wasn't injured. Beppe needs another CM though, because of the injury and a damn good one at that, if we don't want to see a dramatic drop-off in the mid.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

:tup:

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I don't think anyone would complain if we sing proper replacement / replacements. Remember when we sold Zidane, we ended un with 40 millions net spent? Today that's harder to calculate because of all the installments and previous transfers installments. Maybe the problem is that we got time to imagine how ballistic this team would look with both Pogba and Higuain, but let's not talk about him being overrated, talentless and so on because he didn't loose skill in the last few weeks since this transfer talk. His attitude going zilenzio stampa sucks, but that's all I can complain from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)