Paul Pogba (135 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
This was always meant to happen one day or another. Very few player stay more than 4/5 years at the same squad in a foreign country.

I'm happy we got 4 years of this fabulous kid who came on a free. And as much as I'm sad he's leaving us I think we can be thankful that this happens for a huge amount of money that covers entirely the top class striker we've waited for (Higuain). It actually also covers more than half of what we spend for Dybala.

The future is bright, partially because we can sell him for this much, though it would have been better to have him in the team a little bit longer. But we have to understand the financial stakes here. Pogba was making 4,5 M€ net here. He could have doubled this figure in 2014 and again in 2015 but he chose to stay with us a little bit longer. And he literally saved our last season (after we had lost Tevez & Vidal). With his goals and assists we were able to get back on track and eventually get silverware again. It helped integrate Dybala, Khedira into the squad. Pogba, along with Marchisio, Bonucci and Tevez (the first one), has been our main player in the 2 Allegri seasons. And we've got a fair share of success in this time after we were very anxious and worried about the "post Conte".

He seemed to be always involved when we win big match in serie A or in Champions league. Even coming back from a 2 months injury and playing at Bernabeu he played his part and delivered that crucial assist to Morata's equalizer. And this has happened again and again this season. Vs City, vs Torino, vs Milan, vs Roma...

I can't but show gratefulness and wish him a great career in England. Thank you Pogba. Thank you Marotta & Paratici, thank you Conte for bringing him in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)