Paul Pogba (278 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So apparently Paul pogba doesn't impact matches now?!! 😅😅

It's as if we are talking about Poulsen and not pogba.

I get that some of you are mad, but have some self respect and don't be childish like Napoli and epl turds

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope he changes his mind and Evra and our management somehow manage to influence him. Without Pogba, we lose a lot of tenacity, dynamism, mobility, defensive impact in midfield, and most definitely that x factor. None of our current midfielders possess his pace, power, and physicality (none are even close with the exception of a fit Asamoah). Our midfield is somewhat soft and fragile now, and with Khedira, Marchisio, and Asamoah being injury prone, we are literally fucked if we have to line up with guys like Hernanes (if he is still around come September), Pereyra, and Witsel! Pjanic is the only guarantee, and even he isn't reliable defensively, and tends to go missing in games.

We could literally go from one of the most powerful and dynamic midfields, to one that lacks those elements completely in just 2 season. From a top 3 midfield unit that ranked a 9 out of 10, to a midfield that is still probably top 10, but with a score of 7.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba never made big statements that could influence his future and continue's to do so

He wont trash a team in the media, he wont publically adore another team and he wont commit to his current team.

Its fake. But it is exactly what happened.

But money dab ho's doesnt give a damn for so much cash. he'd make a fine prostitute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 264)