Paul Pogba (67 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He could leave, but anyone who thinks him leaving this mercato is a fact is a weak bitch.

I can't count all the instances where the press was wrong, beside if Pogba would leave he'd be a massive retard considering the ads, the instagram posts, etc. It's still a possibility, but not entirely convinced he's that daft.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He could leave, but anyone who thinks him leaving this mercato is a fact is a weak bitch.

I can't count all the instances where the press was wrong, beside if Pogba would leave he'd be a massive retard considering the ads, the instagram posts, etc. It's still a possibility, but not entirely convinced he's that daft.
:agree:

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007

I don't think Zlatan would be talking about him like that if it wasn't a done deal. We all know how this ends.

When the false rumors about him were perpetuated last year (After the Barça bid and again the Chelsea one) and the year before (With Paris, City and Chelsea) there was always clear public denial. This time we have a silence that can't be interpreted other than "capitulation".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 55)