Paul Pogba (35 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wonder. How long does Pogba's contract run? Won't we need to sell him before it ends? Won't his demands be high as f**k? Instead of the risk of loosing him for free?
2019, 4.5M salary net at the moment that will grow up to 6.5M. if he extends he would probably get 7.5M. id give him 8M net if hes willing to stay (would be highest paid player in England with such a salary)

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
It's starting to seem more and more like that
Man, as much as I would like to believe that, this ties in perfectly now with everything.

The "blah blah blah" doesn't reference Pogba moving at all, it references when Pogba will move

The fact remains that Pogba is leaving, but all of these papers keep saying "48 hours," "soon," etc and the ad makes fun of that

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The way this saga has gone, honestly it's better he leave. We are too big a club to be treated like this by his gangsta agent.
lets wait and see what actually happens before stating that. just because we as fans have a problem with such a campaign, doesent mean the club sees it as something disrespectful. if he wants to market himself like this its his choice, i dont care about it that much

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
lets wait and see what actually happens before stating that. just because we as fans have a problem with such a campaign, doesent mean the club sees it as something disrespectful. if he wants to market himself like this its his choice, i dont care about it that much
:tup:

We got great publicity with this. If this was just elaborate hoax, the media spent entire summer writting about Pogba, Juve and United.

I still doubt though. :sad:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:agree: he's a much more marketable name after this saga no matter what happens

Jun 27, 2011
2019, 4.5M salary net at the moment that will grow up to 6.5M. if he extends he would probably get 7.5M. id give him 8M net if hes willing to stay (would be highest paid player in England with such a salary)
ok thanks.
I'd be okay with that. 8m. for what it's worth lol.
if he earns it with performances.
If wants more, he can get it elsewhere.
Wouldn't hold grudges. But we're Juve. You sacrifice something for being part of this team

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I wanna get drunk with ALL you bitches, and sing anti-Inter and anti-Milan/Roma/Napoli/Viola/Torino songs and hug and scream and laugh and look forward to next season when[strong] LA JOYA and IL PIPITA will set the world ablaze, with crosses from Alves and Sandro, with through-passes from Pjanic and individual brilliancy from Pjaca, BBBC stopping all teams[/strong] and GOD DAMN IT I love you all.

But most of all, I want Pogba gone.

Forza Juve :flag2:

:dule:
That's some beautiful imagery. Gave the chills.

We will do the singing on the streets of Cardiff.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)