Paul Pogba (48 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck off. Seriously, just fuck off, I'm not in the mood for a Cronios minion right now.

Watch Higuain become pivotal for us in a way Pogba never did.

Remember Pogba in big games?

Get off me
You are being ridiculous. Higuain isn't worth 90 million, and if we are giving him 7.5 million net, Pogba should be getting the same , if not more.

- - - Updated - - -

Kathoey boy gets REKT!

:weee:
:yawn: You really are pathetic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. We should give Pogba more than Higuain. :lol:

Pogba who hasn't done anything yet to be in that wage bracket. Let's give him money based on future potential :lol:
:rofl: Wow. You are either delusional, or blinded with bias and hate. What exactly has Higuain achieved throughout his career? Granted, he just had a stellar season with Napoli, but before then, he was largely irrelevant for both club and country. Don't get me wrong, I truly believe he is a very good striker, but he isn't our most valuable asset.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I wouldn't be too worked up over the ad. EA Sports had Pogba with Juve in their ad a few weeks ago, so I think these things hardly matter. All it does is eliminate non-Adidas teams like Barca and PSG out of the picture.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl: Wow. You are either delusional, or blinded with bias and hate. What exactly has Higuain achieved throughout his career? Granted, he just had a stellar season with Napoli, but before then, he was largely irrelevant for both club and country. Don't get me wrong, I truly believe he is a very good striker, but he isn't our most valuable asset.
:rofl:

Yeah. Scoring 20+ goals in 6 of the last 8 seasons is so irrelevant.

Scoring in the knockout rounds of 5 straight major international tournaments is so irrelevant.

I'm the biased and blinded one? I don't even particularly like Higuain, but he's done 10X what Pogba has thus far in his career. :rofl:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The dude has scored 168 goals in his last 250 league games. Which player in Europe (apart from Messi and Ronaldo,of course) can boast those stats?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:rofl:

Yeah. Scoring 20+ goals in 6 of the last 8 seasons is so irrelevant.

Scoring in the knockout rounds of 5 straight major international tournaments is so irrelevant.

I'm the biased and blinded one? I don't even particularly like Higuain, but he's done 10X what Pogba has thus far in his career. :rofl:
Pogba is the better player though, i dont see why he should get less than Higuain. hes longer here, hes been a starter and key player for 3 years, is the teams superstar and should normally have the highest salary in the squad. dont know whats there to dismiss

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You truly are a retard.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Bianconero81

Want to know what Higuain was doing at 22 years old?

Fresh off a season of scoring 29 goals in 40 games for Real Madrid, he was scoring 4 goals at World Cup 2010. Including winning goal in the Rof16 knockout against Mexico.

Pogba hasn't done shit compared to Higuain. Get a fucking grip.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pogba is the better player though, i dont see why he should get less than Higuain. hes longer here, hes been a starter and key player for 3 years, is the teams superstar and should normally have the highest salary in the squad. dont know whats there to dismiss
He's not the better player in the slightest yet. He's not even close to consistent enough. Higuain was a far better player than Pogba is at 22 years old too.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK

I guess that bimbo might be right.
Do you know what I would like most? Marotta to go out and announce that Pogba is not for sale for whatever price, what would Pogba and his fat cunt do? He has a contract to respect, will he protest and not play, he won't be getting this fat salary afterwards. It seems that we are in no need of the money.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81

Want to know what Higuain was doing at 22 years old?

Fresh off a season of scoring 29 goals in 40 games for Real Madrid, he was scoring 4 goals at World Cup 2010. Including winning goal in the Rof16 knockout against Mexico.

Pogba hasn't done shit compared to Higuain. Get a fucking grip.
I don't fucking care. We are talking about our key player and biggest marketing asset vs a guy who we just signed. You guys make it seem like we just signed the 2nd coming of Zidane or something ffs! All those goals he scored resulted in his country and club winning numerous titles, right? He was the main man @ Napoli last season. That much is true. I'd argue that Hamsik was more important for them the season before that, and he was never the focal point at Madrid. Granted he scores a lot, he is not a top tier superstar, whereas Pogba has the potential to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)