Paul Pogba (118 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What worries me the most is that that there is a lot of changes. A lot of changes even for the better wont go down well for stability and our initial first part of the season. Were ok for serie A, as weve proven we came back, but whats to say this doesnt affect our CL performances in group stages.
Because I think that these moves are being done early in the market, and we are bringing in true quality with Alves, Benatia, Pjanic, and Higuain, and a young player for the future in Pjaca.

Last year was very different, as we were losing three talismans, and those three were game in, game out starters. Different case here, although the one starter we will be losing is huge.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
It was never a good deal for me in the first place. He's only going to increase in value, so a sale now is not getting the most out of him.
His contract will run out in 2019, and he is only 23. The clubs that want him can wait another year and negociate when we are forced to sell because next year we would have been really forced to sell and not let him run into 1 last year contract.

It all depends how much we get. And most importantly, how we spend it !!
And I'm no Higuain fan, but I can see the benefits of having a reliable goal scorer in the team in our quest to win CL. Maybe we can make it out of the group stage without suffering for once :D
I didn't see us suffering this year to make it out. But yes with a regular goal scorer we would have won the group and hence avoided Bayern in the 16s roud.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
His contract will run out in 2019, and he is only 23. The clubs that want him can wait another year and negociate when we are forced to sell because next year we would have been really forced to sell and not let him run into 1 last year contract.

I didn't see us suffering this year to make it out. But yes with a regular goal scorer we would have won the group and hence avoided Bayern in the 16s roud.
dude 3 years left of contract.
Even if he stick with us one more year that's still 2years and we'll prolly sell anyway.
If he ends up staying in Turin we'll renew his contract to 14m + bonus gross and let him go next year for a 100m fee.
I can see it happen. "Sorry United! Next year and istead of 110-120 it will be 100 okay?" :D

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
dude 3 years left of contract.
Even if he stick with us one more year that's still 2years and we'll prolly sell anyway.
If he ends up staying in Turin we'll renew his contract to 14m + bonus gross and let him go next year for a 100m fee.
That's huge salary increase. We can't afford it as well as Higuain salary and all the others we are bringing in (Alves, Pjanic, Benatia). Someone has to go and if not Pogba it would be Bonucci.

I can see it happen. "Sorry United! Next year and istead of 110-120 it will be 100 okay?" :D
If we had such an agreement it would be great, so we keep him another year, we don't pay him too much more than he has currently and we sell for 100 next year. But United will not accept it. If we don't sell they will go for some plan B. They need to get in Champions league. They can't afford to miss on top 4 finish 2 years in a row, it would cost them alot.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

You said it yourself. We ultimately were knocked out because the goals we wasted against sevilla and some games before that.
Also, i have said it before and ill sayt it again: If we are serious about becoming a top of the top club again...we need to have a bomber. All the top clubs have one and we were the only one missing a real top scoring machine. now we got one.

If you dont have someone who scores hattricks for fun on his day, you are handicapped at the highest of levels...where differences are made in the blink of an eye and theres not too much room for mistakes.

In moratas case we $#@!ed up when we first got him, in pogbas case we had no choice since that fat $#@! was his agent, but imo with pogba we did good
We are really handicapped by Raiola. The guy has just too much power and influence. IN truth, he is the one who really dictates the mercato practically..not the teams. He is way too powerful.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
marco4ma , of course! Juve would not want to give it and there is still no agreement with United quindi...se then I accessed them will go

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In moratas case we fucked up when we first got him, in pogbas case we had no choice since that fat fuck was his agent, but imo with pogba we did good
Disagree. Deal turned out great for all parties involved. Sucks that we had to give him up sure, but we ended up netting 20m for a player that was never ours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)