Paul Pogba (200 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Did any of you guys watch the Juventus vs Melbourne Victory game last night? I was shocked at the crowd, I would have thought it would be pretty packed but it wasn't. The chance to watch Dybala live and the Melbourne crowd was bloody woeful. Two years ago Juventus played in Sydney and there were 55,000. I guess Juventus will be choosing Sydney next time. :tup:
Someone post dancing girl gif, i am on phone atm

Buy on AliExpress.com

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
Redcafe is actually funny to read, they are so ignorant and oblivious. Not to mention they believe every single tweet about Pogba going there, no matter the source.

I saw someone on there earlier say that Higuain has inflated stats because he plays in Serie A, because playing in the best defensive league will certainly inflate your goal scoring stats :sergio:.

You would think that the failings of their teams in the CL and EL would have perhaps slowed down the "best league in the world" rhetoric, along with the fact their national team is complete garbage, but apparently not. I really hope we draw an EPL team in the CL group stages again this year, as they have been some of the easiest points for us to take.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did any of you guys watch the Juventus vs Melbourne Victory game last night? I was shocked at the crowd, I would have thought it would be pretty packed but it wasn't. The chance to watch Dybala live and the Melbourne crowd was bloody woeful. Two years ago Juventus played in Sydney and there were 55,000. I guess Juventus will be choosing Sydney next time. :tup:

MUFC1983

Jul 17, 2016
^ lol.

If thats the case, who would want to pay for a game(neutrals) where only Dybala is worth watching
That's a good point. The tickets did go on sale last December but I suppose a lot of fans have been burned by these European clubs going to neutral countries for friendlies and not taking many household names. I remember going to watch Leeds United when they came to Australia 12+ years back and it was amazing watching some of the Premier League stars up close. Doesn't happen these days though. Most teams bring some first teammers along for the ride and the rest will be out on loan during the season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Redcafe is actually funny to read, they are so ignorant and oblivious. Not to mention they believe every single tweet about Pogba going there, no matter the source.

This is very worrying and i have noticed that trend. they love to post random tweets that say things they want to be true,

its funny because the tweets they posts are from the most unknown liars on the net.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)