Paul Pogba (191 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
werent people here including him in the team of the euro's :shifty:
Obviously the narrative will change as soon as he leaves Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba has been an abysmal failure as a CDM, and at times a marvellous player at BtB.

Mourinho's strict 4231 ? GOOD LUCK
IMO he's better not so high up the pitch. He just doesn't want to admit it and prefers a more hollywood style. For me he played his best games for France in the Euro's when he was played in a more withdrawn role in a 4-2-3-1. He doesn't prefer it, but if he gets his head right he'll know its his best position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pogba has been an abysmal failure as a CDM, and at times a marvellous player at BtB.

Mourinho's strict 4231 ? GOOD LUCK
This. And seriously, zero trolling in here. Pogba in the euro was nowhere near the level he shows at Juventus.

I dont know how they will play him in a 2 man midfield of strict defending. If left as a strict defender...he cannot project himself...and if given too much room to push forward, he will be caught a lot with his silly turn overs.

ManU will have to resshufle their formation or Pogba will simply be an overpaid signing. So ManU fans better be worried about this.

Isnt Hashim a Man U fan ?
Oh Hashim :lol:

Pogba is gone, thankfully Juventus are ensuring the full fee comes to us and United are forced to pay Raiola.
Ban him from here.
ban that fuker plz. I just cannot stand lameasses. And an infiltrated in top of that.

And oh yess, make United pay that stupid fee. It just cannot be that from our money, we need to give raiola 20% of the transfer.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This. And seriously, zero trolling in here. Pogba in the euro was nowhere near the level he shows at Juventus.

I dont know how they will play him in a 2 man midfield of strict defending. If left as a strict defender...he cannot project himself...and if given too much room to push forward, he will be caught a lot with his silly turn overs.

ManU will have to resshufle their formation or Pogba will simply be an overpaid signing. So ManU fans better be worried about this.

ban that fuker plz. I just cannot stand lameasses. And an infiltrated in top of that.

And oh yess, make United pay that stupid fee. It just cannot be that from our money, we need to give raiola 20% of the transfer.
Let's give Raiola 90% of the money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)