Paul Pogba (96 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lvmnz

Jul 28, 2015
Sorry, but "Cavani is finished at the highest level"
- Tuz
i think taking a risk on a guy who's been unhappy for the last few years a better situation where he has a relatively secure place in the xi would be well worth it. to say he's not top quality is silly i think

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Don't mind him being sold like i always said. 120 mil is a lot of money and he is still not capable of impacting the game like 100 mil player ( marketability is another issue ). My only worry would be if we will reinvest that money and who we will get.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Romeo Agresti ‏@romeoagresti
Il #ManchesterUnited ha alzato l'offerta per #Pogba: €110 milioni. Il centrocampista francese si appresta a lasciare la #Juve. @GoalItalia

Fuck..it is not even 120

lvmnz

Jul 28, 2015
Don't mind him being sold like i always said. 120 mil is a lot of money and he is still not capable of impacting the game like 100 mil player ( marketability is another issue ). My only worry would be if we will reinvest that money and who we will get.
i suppose you mean that in the sense taht he is not completely unstoppable? because id argue he is top quality, but perhaps not of completely match-transcending quality

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i suppose you mean that in the sense taht he is not completely unstoppable? because id argue he is top quality, but perhaps not of completely match-transcending quality
He needs to mentally improve if he wants to be a top top dog. And if he wants the shiny stars...he will need to be converted to an AM or forward,,, because theres is where the BallonDor is nowadays.

Remember in our first shitty games how he was behaving? in glaring contrast to Dybala´s coldness even when we were super terribad?.

yeah, thats the kind of mentality change he needs to do.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I've resigned myself to him leaving now. Too many positives and negatives in this one to conclude which team came out best (if you take a neutral standpoint)

It doesn't set a good precedent for our board though when you consider that they were adamant that Juve doesn't sell its best players.

Just hope we buy smart after this, which I'm confident we wI'll.

Buying Higuain would be a proper kick in the teeth though.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
There is a sense of relief it's over. My core issue in this deal is losing him to a non uCL team. Makes us come out looking weak. And I totally disagree with the policy of player wanting out and they are free to leave. It is invented. In this scenario, club was as open to dealing with the buyer as player was open negotiating a wage. Raiola had his part. The task for Marrotta is cut out because 120m is not as big a sum as it appears on paper. And another thing that pisses me off is that our brand just took a hit. No matter how much you win, if the brand doesn't have appeal, your projection of success will always suffer.
Exactly,from first to last word. :tup:Bad,bad,bad.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just 2 things of this:

1- yeah we WILL sell our best player if we are pressed enought.

2-The fuking 10 man...

and this:
Juve wanted me when nobody did, Man U disrespected me...bla bla
I believed he was going to return to ManU one day.. i was sure of it. But not right now.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I've resigned myself to him leaving now. Too many positives and negatives in this one to conclude which team came out best (if you take a neutral standpoint)

It doesn't set a good precedent for our board though when you consider that they were adamant that Juve doesn't sell its best players.

Just hope we buy smart after this, which I'm confident we wI'll.

Buying Higuain would be a proper kick in the teeth though.
Sanchez, Cavani and Gomes. Or Cuadrado, Cavani and Gomes/Matic.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
There is a sense of relief it's over. My core issue in this deal is losing him to a non uCL team. Makes us come out looking weak. And I totally disagree with the policy of player wanting out and they are free to leave. It is invented. In this scenario, club was as open to dealing with the buyer as player was open negotiating a wage. Raiola had his part. The task for Marrotta is cut out because 120m is not as big a sum as it appears on paper. And another thing that pisses me off is that our brand just took a hit. No matter how much you win, if the brand doesn't have appeal, your projection of success will always suffer.
Are pogba really free to leave?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)