Paul Pogba (223 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martindn

Jul 14, 2016
United offered €110m, but Juve wants €120m. Juve are also trying to make Raiola give up his 20% or let United pay that fee reports @DiMarzio

Juventus also wants a big bonus next time Pogba renews his contract with United. Juve playing hard ball here.

Bleeding us dry :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I do. But it's all academic. Honestly don't know what we are doing with the money, coz this is big money notionally. When you actually go to buy, the quality price value equation is absolutely disproportionate. Anyway fuck it. Prefer closure one way or another. Just disappointed with the outcome of losing him to a non uCL team. Such a slap in the face. Yea, Dybala works as 10. Pjanic as a 21.
Agree with this. Closure. I just want someone to come out and say what's going on one way or another.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
United offered €110m, but Juve wants €120m. Juve are also trying to make Raiola give up his 20% or let United pay that fee reports @DiMarzio

Juventus also wants a big bonus next time Pogba renews his contract with United. Juve playing hard ball here.

:lol:

Good luck on that hapening. That 20% right there is the reason Pogba is going there.

From where u got that? Post your sources or instaban.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Raiola is bleeding you dry, but I don't think it's an issue for you guys

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Finally some satisfaction...

Jul 13, 2010
i wouldnt be mad if it was for real or barca. but for this fucking shit nahuy bliat manchester fuckited? shit fuck asswipe stupid clowns in fuckinig europa league? i was mad at vidal, but this is like ten times worse, because he just traded us for money

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Supposedly, he's fine. He's very brave.

*pats @zizinho *
yep, still fine, it will take more than this for me to crack. cant help but feel disappointed in Pogba though

i still love him and if he really leaves wish him best of luck in England. bring United back to CL and meet us there hopefully, so we show them on the pitch that no matter how much money they have, Juve is and will be the bigger club. and since it seems hes leaving now, i have to say atleast its not to Barcelona. thats probably the only move that would make me hate him right now

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
yep, still fine, it will take more than this for me to crack. cant help but feel disappointed in Pogba though

i still love him and if he really leaves wish him best of luck in England. bring United back to CL and meet us there hopefully, so we show them on the pitch that no matter how much money they have, Juve is and will be the bigger club. and since it seems hes leaving now, i have to say atleast its not to Barcelona. thats probably the only move that would make me hate him right now
zizinho, uno di noi, uno di noi :applause:

<3

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Hope this falls through :xfinger:

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Everyone needs to calm down. If the transfer really happens it's going to be a record breaking fee and this will only show what a mercenary he is. Talked all the time about ambition and how he was mistreated at United to go back there to play EL. The biggest problem is his marketing potencial but we could try to have something similar with Dybala.

Juventus sold Zidane, the best player in the world at that time (Pogba isn't) and were fine without him. It won't hurt our image selling him if we make good use of the money we get and reach CL final, while he'll be lucky to be PL champion.

We will be fine without Pogba.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Totally agreed.

When you think about it it's kinda crazy. We signed a guy for 0 (or 1 million) and now we sell him for 100-120mln. People say we're shit but in fact it's gonna draw many young players here if anything. I love Pogs but if those numbers are true I'd honestly sell him cause imo he's not worth that kind of cash. With smart moves we can even make this team stronger from the cash received.

Dybala will only move for a crazy number like Pogba but unlike him I believe we'd refuse and make him happy for many years to come. I actually won't be surprised if he stays for 10 years here. Pogba is marketing. Dybala is soul of the team.
I've been curious about this for a while now. We seem to be quite attractive to young players... we're a top club that actually respects players wishes and gives a shit about them, and while this may lead to some high-profile players leaving us for "richer" clubs... It also makes us very enticing for young star players.

If we invest wisely and start competing year in, year out in the later stages of the CL, it's going to lead to a lot of those young players (from outside Italy) seeing us as more of a final destination.

I wouldn't go so far as to call us a stepping-stone à la Dortmund right now, we're nowhere near that level, or even Atletico Madrid of a few years ago... but some players will inevitably be swayed by the glamour of the mega-rich clubs, and in the case of Bayern, Real, Barca, also the mega-successful in recent times.

People saying you cannot build an ultra-successful team this way, completely miss the history of Juventus, in selling players like Baggio, Vialli, Vieri, Inzaghi, Zidane. As well as missing what Atletico has done over the last 4-5 years, in transitioning from a not-very-successful stepping stone club, to a club that no longer is viewed in that light exclusively because of how wisely they have sold and then invested.

Jul 13, 2010
i see it as a disgraceful pissing on the Juventus stadium, because he just showed that united is a better place for footballers. thats a humiliation in the middle of the day

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
it's Raiola’s fee.that why he is doing everything to force the Pogba move.
Not hard to understand that ,his cut is the sole reason Sleazy fat prick.Was doing the same with Ibrahimovic.Pissed of with Marotta .At least he could ask for more money.Sp what if Pogba want's transfer to MU?Fuck him and his wishes.He is under contract with us .We are acting like little pussies .How can a former pizza chief press club like Juve to accept what he wants is beyond me.I don't give a shit about the transfer.Clearly we lack class in this deal.That's why Raiola doesn't want to deal with Real as he stated multiple times Because Perez will simply tell him to fuck off with his street tricks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)