Paul Pogba (195 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
hamsik, loyal player? if real madrid etc genuinely wanted him as a starting no.10 he'd say no? really?
Yes, and guess what he's had Raiola as his agent.
Why is thread turing into a Hamsik v Ozil w**kfest?
yeah Im done. This dude's barely watched any napoli game not that I'd blame him for it, but you know where this is going once theres tougher league arguments about to come up.

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
We will beat them easily next season if we face them in the CL just like we would beat any other PL team.
don't be so confident ;) 1999 says hi hehe

- - - Updated - - -

anyway i think it's seeming as if the pogba to united deal is getting closer to fruition by the minute. united sources reported in july that the deal is closer to 80million than 100million (and surprise, di culo stated the deal is 95million euros + 20mill add ons)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
don't be so confident ;) 1999 says hi hehe
1999 was long ago, when you guys actually had a great team with a great coach. the EPL is full of average players that go as stars these days so its a different situation

- - - Updated - - -

anyway i think it's seeming as if the pogba to united deal is getting closer to fruition by the minute. united sources reported in july that the deal is closer to 80million than 100million (and surprise, di culo stated the deal is 95million euros + 20mill add ons)
where have you read this for Di Culo? im 100% sure he hasnt said it

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
1999 was long ago, when you guys actually had a great team with a great coach. the EPL is full of average players that go as stars these days so its a different situation

- - - Updated - - -

where have you read this for Di Culo? im 100% sure he hasnt said it
remind me of the last time a serie A team actually WON a champs league? lol
oh wait, it was ....
drum roll
jose' mourinho's inter.
who won something the great milan sides, juve sides etc cudnt do.

epl teams have dominated the champs league over the past decade if you consider finals reached and won, and i believe the premier league money and transfers like the pogba deal (have to make this relevant :p) will help it become so!

chelsea, liverpool and united have won it. united have reached three finals, chelsea two, liverpool two. arsenal one.

i dont think the epl is full of avg players at all -
hazard, de bruyne, silva etc are not average players by any counts.

anyway we'll see next season!

im thinking this pogba deal will go through soon - if pogba fails, jose mourinho is apparently after james rodriguez (tho real would not want to sell), andre gomes, and matuidi/sissoko

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I don't think Hamsik is as good as Ozil at all however the EPL quality argument kind of went tits up this season particularly considering Leicester won by a larger margin than Juve, Bayern or Barca.

The Giroud-Higuain point is valid though. Much easier to pad your stats assisting a World Class striker in red hot form as opposed to Giroud who is static as hell.
Ozil is perhaps a more fancy technical player, but he's known for disappearing in matches and becoming a passenger tendencies. Arsenal kept finishing 4th before he went there and they continuing that path. Take Hamsik out of Napoli and watch what happens to them. Giroud is not the type of striker you'd want for a possession based team but some of his finishes last season werent exactly tap ins.

My main argument is that Ozil's never been the main man for his team, and he usually is on his game and put on a show when his team's leading, Hamsik is the player that put your team in that position. I know which one I'd pick for my team if I had the choice.

Tr1baL

Feb 17, 2016
oh wait, it was ....
drum roll
jose' mourinho's inter.

epl teams have dominated the champs league over the past decade if you consider finals reached and won, and i believe the premier league money and transfers like the pogba deal (have to make this relevant :p) will help it become so!

chelsea, liverpool and united have won it. united have reached three finals, chelsea two, liverpool two. arsenal one.

im thinking this pogba deal will go through soon - if pogba fails, jose mourinho is apparently after james rodriguez (tho real would not want to sell), andre gomes, and matuidi/sissoko
SEE YOU BROTHER IN UEFA SUPER CUP MATCH

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
oh wait, it was ....
drum roll
jose' mourinho's inter.

ok, well see. too bad you wont be here then so we can talk again

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
oh wait, it was ....
drum roll
jose' mourinho's inter.

So you really are a retard. It wasn't just a joke.

2 CL titles in a decade apparently means domination :rofl:

Look at that, Serie A has won 2 CL titles in the last decade too. And that's with Juve getting relegated to oblivion for the first 5 years of that period.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ozil is perhaps a more fancy technical player, but he's known for disappearing in matches and becoming a passenger tendencies. Arsenal kept finishing 4th before he went there and they continuing that path. Take Hamsik out of Napoli and watch what happens to them. Giroud is not the type of striker you'd want for a possession based team but some of his finishes last season werent exactly tap ins.

My main argument is that Ozil's never been the main man for his team, and he usually is on his game and put on a show when his team's leading, Hamsik is the player that put your team in that position. I know which one I'd pick for my team if I had the choice.
:tup:

fuck Higuain, imagine if we signed Hamsik

Khedira Pjanic Pogba
--------Hamsik
--Dybala Mandzukic

+ Marchisio when he comes back

:tuttosport:

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
So you really are a retard. It wasn't just a joke.

2 CL titles in a decade apparently means domination :rofl:

Look at that, Serie A has won 2 CL titles in the last decade too. And that's with Juve getting relegated to oblivion for the first 5 years of that period.
pipe down mate,
dont piss united off we might just buy your whole stadium u broke ass match fixers lol
and i said finals and semi finals reached too - united themselves have reached three finals. chelsea 2. liverpool 2. arsenal one. united and chelsea have all reached a lot of semis.

relegated to oblivion? says a lot about serie A doesn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

SEE YOU BROTHER IN UEFA SUPER CUP MATCH
two years time? when juve get the uefa cup and united win the champs league with pogba motm ;)
defo !

Martindn

Jul 14, 2016
Havent you guys been really stingy when it comes to transfers past couple of years? I remember a few lowball bids for sure. Now they cant stop spending. Suddenly willing to (apparently) splash a big on Higuain in the midst of a world record deal and lots of smoke.

Only hope i have for it happening really, even if you have a decent net spend. Wages wont be ideal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
pipe down mate,
dont piss united off we might just buy your whole stadium u broke ass match fixers lol
and i said finals and semi finals reached too - united themselves have reached three finals. chelsea 2. liverpool 2. arsenal one. united and chelsea have all reached a lot of semis.

relegated to oblivion? says a lot about serie A doesn't it?
So you don't know how to count. A decade is 10 years, retard. Not 12 years.

Liverpool has not won a CL in the last 10 years.

2007-Milan
2008-United
2009-Barca
2010-Inter
2011-Barca
2012-Chelsea
2013-Bayern
2014-Real
2015-Barca
2016-Real

You are a retard. And that's alright. Most of the bandwagon bitches that cheer for prem teams are.

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016

2007-Milan
2008-United
2009-Barca
2010-Inter
2011-Barca
2012-Chelsea
2013-Bayern
2014-Real
2015-Barca
2016-Real

You are a retard. And that's alright. Most of the bandwagon bitches that cheer for prem teams are.
think juventus has a brand value of 265million euros according to a report. united earn 355million dollars per year. just a thought. anyway, wud be nice to have another stadium
call it the chevrolet italian scouting arena.

2007-Milan
final? liverpool

2008-United
final? chelsea
2009-Barca
final? united
2010-Inter

2011-Barca
final? united

2012-Chelsea
2013-Bayern
2014-Real
2015-Barca
final juve

judging by finals reached, and titles won.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Havent you guys been really stingy when it comes to transfers past couple of years? I remember a few lowball bids for sure. Now they cant stop spending. Suddenly willing to (apparently) splash a big on Higuain in the midst of a world record deal and lots of smoke.

Only hope i have for it happening really, even if you have a decent net spend. Wages wont be ideal.
watch and be amazed for our boy elkann has woken up

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016

2007-Milan
2008-United
2009-Barca
2010-Inter
2011-Barca
2012-Chelsea
2013-Bayern
2014-Real
2015-Barca
2016-Real

u sound quite butthurt honestly, relax.
just be grateful united hasn't bought your club yet. literally, like a fly.
broke ass match fixers.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I don't think any of us think this deal is impossible.

What annoys us is premfaces coming to talk down on Serie A and Juve. Your league was just won by Leicester :lol:

Pogba could very well move to United. There's even a good chance of it. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the PL being superior to Serie A, or ManU being anywhere near Juventus over the past few years. It's money. And whether you offer enough that Juventus think they can improve the team more so with than if we just kept Pogba. As well as whether you offer Pogba enough money to make him take at least a temporary step back in his career.

FFS, some of you think your club is more attractive to currently play at exclusively because it is in Premier League. You're playing Europa League next year, you think Pogba finds that attractive? While we will be challenging for CL. This is about money. That's it.

Anyways, we spent well over 100 mil last summer, so I'm not sure where the stinginess idea comes from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)