Paul Pogba (189 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
When asked about Mourinho’s fourth signing of the summer, Crerand replied: “I’ll bet your life I know who the fourth player is but I’m not going to mention him. But it is somebody who’s been here before.”

It's on the metro, but there's actually footage of Crerand saying it.

Those words could prove to be very telling.

Also, in Mourinho's press conference, he said 'When we get the fourth player...I breath...we all breath'. It could again, be interpretted as a matter of 'when' not 'if' for Mourinho. I'm leading towards the view that if Pogba comes to United, it was kind of 'pre agreed' for quite a while before the last couple of days.
Await Di Culo :)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Pjanic no but Hamsik is defo better than Ozill, and not at the moment but theres a goid chance Dybala will end up becoming a more explosive and dominant version of Aguero with a better career. Basically what Aguero woulda been if he didnt suffer injuries.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
http://buzz.ie/watch-united-legend-paddy-crerand-adds-more-fuel-to-the-pogba-fire/

Ok, incase you guys haven't seen this, this is pretty old information from 5th July, but Paddy Crerand, who is a Pundit on United's TV channel, MUFC and an ex United player dropped a hint that Pogba was going to be 4th player. He seemed confident in the video.

This could indicate that a Pogba deal was long in the works, and perhaps agreed quite a while ago as Di Culo etc suggest.

He says:

When asked about Mourinho’s fourth signing of the summer, Crerand replied: “I’ll bet your life I know who the fourth player is but I’m not going to mention him. But it is somebody who’s been here before.”

Thoughts?

It could be who he 'guesses' it will be - or something a bit more than that.
Well what are you?!! Retarded or something? All the signs point to one player: Evra. You guys need his experience more than anything.

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016

In Jun 2012, when Pogba left, it was Crerand who also said: "I'm very sad to see Pogba leave us for Juventus. He could become a better player than Vieira."

http://buzz.ie/watch-united-legend-paddy-crerand-adds-more-fuel-to-the-pogba-fire/

The video has been mysteriously 'removed'.

I think it is quite telling, honestly.
This came out on the 5th of July. Pretty much near the time Di Marzio dropped the first news about the deal being agreed in principle.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Also, in Mourinho's press conference, he said 'When we get the fourth player...I breath...we all breath'. It could again, be interpretted as a matter of 'when' not 'if' for Mourinho. I'm leading towards the view that if Pogba comes to United, it was kind of 'pre agreed' for quite a while before the last couple of days.
So Di Culo sold his stuff to Creand? Lets not forget theres one thing for a club who wants to buy and another for the one who sells. So take for example creand, he would know who utd wanted to bid for but he wouldnt have a clue if Juve would accept or pogba wanted out etc. This is where Mr Di Culo comes in. The insider in italy. So he knows if Juve will accept and about pogba too with his heavily built relations. Therefore It makes sense that Creand doesnt know shit other than the fact that utd were interested in pogba.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

I do not care
Metro sun is all the crap out of England

in Italy there are gazzetta Di Marzio and sky

everything else is complete garbage

Crerand :bloody: I don't even know who it is

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
So Di Culo sold his stuff to Creand? Lets not forget theres one thing for a club who wants to buy and another for the one who sells. So take for example creand, he would know who utd wanted to bid for but he wouldnt have a clue if Juve would accept or pogba wanted out etc. This is where Mr Di Culo comes in. The insider in italy. So he knows if Juve will accept and about pogba too with his heavily built relations. Therefore It makes sense that Creand doesnt know $#@! other than the fact that utd were interested in pogba.
it's not just Di Culo.
Remember things from the United side. Perhaps Ed Woodward had got some kind of agreement from Raoila/Pogba as well as Elkann (who does business with our owners Glazers apparently). Raoila did help us get Mkhitaryan/Zlatan after all. Perhaps Raoila got some kind of agreement too - Raoila is on very good terms with Juventus.
It could leak from our side - maybe one of United's negotiation teams who got an idea that Juve were at the very least open to selling.

Clearly Juventus are having talks - they could have shut us down from day one. They have not even publically come out and said 'Pogba is not for sale' yet.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
OFFICIAL: Massimo di Culo has confirmed that pogba has told Juventus that he wants to leave due to the new contract not satisfying his wage demands. Juventus Offered a £200,000 a week contract.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Too right about that metro is full of shit as is thesun, talksport and a whole load of others, when it comes to reliable information, its so difficult to get that in england. The italians are blessed in these matters simply because football is more than a sport its a religion so they take shit seriously. Thats a free lesson for you unitedfan.

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
I do not care
Metro sun is all the crap out of England

in Italy there are gazzetta Di Marzio and sky

everything else is complete garbage

Crerand :bloody: I don't even know who it is
is something wrong with you?
There is a VIDEO of him actually saying it, it's all over the internet. cudnt give a FUCK who reports it. footage speaks for itself.
Crerand is an ex-United player who is a pundit on United's TV channel

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
Too right about that metro is full of $#@! as is thesun, talksport and a whole load of others, when it comes to reliable information, its so difficult to get that in england. The italians are blessed in these matters simply because football is more than a sport its a religion so they take $#@! seriously. Thats a free lesson for you unitedfan.
ok mate, but there is ACTUAL VIDEO FOOTAGE of him saying this. there is no such thing as a free lesson! 100m deal for pogba says so lol

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I really love redcafe.

Retard: "Juve hasn't said anything about this for weeks, for sure done deal"

Random guy: " Marotta said on 1 July that they aren't gonna sell Pogba"

Retard: "Of course they have to say that, they are saving face for their fans"

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
Yeah but really who gives a $#@! about creand. As i said, he doesnt know anything from the italian side, his an old masculine mystic meg.
i'd agree with you, but if the pogba deal goes through - maybe he did. what if ed woodward told him 'pogba is going to come' - wouldn't that be a good source? ed woodward would be in those negotiations for instance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)