Paul Pogba (38 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
What's sucks is that we're so close to have a brilliant team if we keep Pogba here.

A solid defense and a very solid back ups in benatia and Rugani. Brilliant midfielders with Pogba, pjanic, marchisio plus solid backups (Khadira...) and brilliant attacker in Dybala and one of the best goal scoring pouchers who I personally rate very high.

I've been following juve for a good 20 years now and I can honestly say, that this team is probably one of the best teams that we had for a while. We will be throwing all that out of the window if we sell Pogba now not just because he's our best midfielder. Problem is that if we sell him, comes next season Dybala will be the next in line to be sold most likely.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You really take her word for it? :lol:
I wouldnt write it off really. My fratello told me that Wanda was in Turin today, but her intentions are unclear. It might be to get a better contract from inter. If Pogba leaves though, i won't exclude anything

- - - Updated - - -

The 142m is false. Juve are planning to sell for less. More around 120m.
120M is what Juve will get after United takes 15% of the 142M. 120,7M to be precise

Tr1baL

Feb 17, 2016
we are very strong right now

Buffon GOAT
Bonucci is the best defender in the world right now
Pogba is the best midfielder
Dybala will be best attacker in the world (after messi at 30-31)
Sandro one of the best left back (with alaba)
Alves probably best right back

we must dont sell pogba at this moment

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Can't believe all you folks are believing all this bullshit coming from 'gurus' and 'fratellos'. C'mon, most of you guys are intelligent. Once reputable sources start reporting that PP is going, then get a bit angry.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Can't believe all you folks are believing all this bullshit coming from 'gurus' and 'fratellos'. C'mon, most of you guys are intelligent. Once reputable sources start reporting that PP is going, then get a bit angry.
:shifty:

Sorry, but I'd rather believe a reputable source like MdC than a random user.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)