Paul Pogba (97 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Chu Pamela Pahn Ocha and Vito Muñoz are reporting that the recording sessions with Pogba were a success. They were impressed with Pogba's swag and command of the stage.

They are rubing their hands thinking about the endless marketing possibilities with Paul.

At Man U Pogba can become the greatest sportsman in the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Mercedes is kicking Ferraris ass in F1. The brand is taking a hit and Elkann cannot allow that to happen. It is rumored that with Pogba's money they will try to lure Ross Brown back from retirement and poach some engineers from Mercedes and Red Bull.

Not to mention the legal fees and severance packages for firing some staff of the current technical team that is simply no delivering the results they want.

At the end it is just business. If Ferrari improves, that means more money for Exxor and that means more money for Juve through the jeep sponsorship.
Ferrari is more important to them than Juventus obviously, and thats what annoys me. they even want Ferrari to sponsor Barcelona now, they are getting desperate obviously. if Ferrari has another season like this, it will be a huge blow for them

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
FFS, if he is the reason we sell Pogba im gonna sell both my Jeeps. and my Fiat van too, and will never ever gonna buy a car off them again :mad:
You wont be the only one :dule: My jeep has been playing up a little recently and though i have a good offer part ex, im holding out if pogba goes fuck it never again will i buy a jeep.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Marca thinks it's going to be done deal. Adios Paul.
http://www.marca.com/blogs/futbolitis/2016/07/12/pogba-la-prioridad-de-mourinho.html
He will receive 13m net, which is roughly twice the amount Rooney earns. I think it is similar to what Mr Di Culo reported.
Chu Pamela Pahn Ocha is reporting that the image rights of Pogba are currently a stumbling block in the negotiations. Man U wants a large percentage of the rights but Raiola wants to keep the rights for himself and his client. Sponsorships, music deals, endorsements, etc. Pogba's image is gonna explode like the tsar bomb, the mother of all bombs.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You wont be the only one :dule: My jeep has been playing up a little recently and though i have a good offer part ex, im holding out if pogba goes fuck it never again will i buy a jeep.
and to think i only bought these cars because im a Juve fan :sergio: might as well drive a Mercedes now. with Pirelli tyres

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
142M Euros is alot of money. However, if we keep Pogba the value of Juventus will rise more than 142M in time. And tbh, there's no one more marketable that we can buy right now. No point in selling Pogba.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
142M Euros is alot of money. However, if we keep Pogba the value of Juventus will rise more than 142M in time. And tbh, there's no one more marketable that we can buy right now. No point in selling Pogba.

This image alone is worth 100M. Pogba and Drake hitting the club and recording music together. Kim Kardashian who?

No to mention that pogba has a physique that would put to shame the David sculpture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)