Paul Pogba (101 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This news from France. I think I got the gist of it, can somebody who speaks French well confirm what it says? I don't think there's anything new in there.

Pogba à Manchester? Semaine cruciale.

De récentes rumeurs suggèrent que Paul Pogba de la Juventus pourrait être sur le point de signer un accord surprenant de revenir à Manchester United. Les rapports en provenance d'Italie, de centrage autour de gourou de transfert de renommée Massimo de Culo, suggèrent que l'accord est fait et tout ce qui reste est pour Il Polpo à signer le contrat et acheter une maison.

D'autres rapports ont inclus une entrevue en détresse avec la mère de Pogba et un mystérieux personnage nommé 'fratello' qui a déclaré en ligne de la réunion d'aujourd'hui entre l'agent Riola et la hiérarchie de la Juventus a été accueillie avec une protestation organisée du Drughi - partisans inconditionnels de la Juve.

En effet, cette réunion est arrivé et donc peut-être d'autres rapports de Fratello pourrait croire. Toutefois, le résultat de la réunion est pas clair Une chose est claire - cette semaine sera cruciale pour l'avenir de la plus grande superstar de la France.

L'équipe

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This news from France. I think I got the gist of it, can somebody who speaks French well confirm what it says? I don't think there's anything new in there.
Basically says it's done dealio, massimo di culo confirmed, and paul's mom confirmed.

the fact we're chasing aubameyang/higuain/sanchez too shows we got an unusual amount of spending power this summer

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Great stuff. Any word on if Neddy was able to convince the board to keep Pogs?
in short:

he managed to convince Raiola to not push for the move anymore so half the job is done. he still hasnt convinced Elkann, and Uniteds offer is still on the table. they had a phone talk and Elkann will fly to Turin from USA tomorrow and will meet up with Nedved, Agnelli and Marotta. they will try to convince him that keeping Pogba will pay off financially more than accepting Uniteds 142M bid. whatever Elkann decides, thats how its gonna be. Paul leans towards staying, but has nothing against going to Manchester

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
See if there is no plan here for what to do with this money besides fucking F1 and CRICKET A FUCKING GAIN??????!!!

I'm normally a calm guy and poster but seriously what the fuck is going on here? We're bound to take sponsors owned by Exxor and when we actually develop an asset for ourselves we're not allowed to keep the money from the sale?? Maybe we should be looking up to Man Utd and form a new club far away from these vultures. The vidal saga last year was embarassing but this....this is worse than if we really had done all that shit in calciopoli.

I am so far from impressed with our board. Shocking.

- - - Updated - - -

in short:

he managed to convince Raiola to not push for the move anymore so half the job is done. he still hasnt convinced Elkann, and Uniteds offer is still on the table. they had a phone talk and Elkann will fly to Turin from USA tomorrow and will meet up with Nedved, Agnelli and Marotta. they will try to convince him that keeping Pogba will pay off financially more than accepting Uniteds 142M bid. whatever Elkann decides, thats how its gonna be. Paul leans towards staying, but has nothing against going to Manchester
Thanks I've just seen your post on the previous page. I'm fuming. Maybe I shouldn't post for a couple of days.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
See if there is no plan here for what to do with this money besides fucking F1 and CRICKET A FUCKING GAIN??????!!!

I'm normally a calm guy and poster but seriously what the fuck is going on here? We're bound to take sponsors owned by Exxor and when we actually develop an asset for ourselves we're not allowed to keep the money from the sale?? Maybe we should be looking up to Man Utd and form a new club far away from these vultures. The vidal saga last year was embarassing but this....this is worse than if we really had done all that shit in calciopoli.

I am so far from impressed with our board. Shocking.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks I've just seen your post on the previous page. I'm fuming. Maybe I shouldn't post for a couple of days.
fucking Formula 1 mate. cant believe Elkanns are doing this to us. i wont say anything until his decision tomorrow, but the guy doesent care even remotely about Juve obviously. cant believe Gianni chose him as his heir

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
fucking Formula 1 mate. cant believe Elkanns are doing this to us. i wont say anything until his decision tomorrow, but the guy doesent care even remotely about Juve obviously. cant believe Gianni chose him as his heir
What I can't believe is that Gianni made such a huge mistake with his final decision on our club.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially when he always put so much emphasis on people's personality.

How did he not pick up on this?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What I can't believe is that Gianni made such a huge mistake with his final decision on our club.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially when he always put so much emphasis on people's personality.

How did he not pick up on this?
i dont know either, such a terrible decision. he was pretty old though, wouldnt surprise me if this prick tricked him somehow

FFS, if he is the reason we sell Pogba im gonna sell both my Jeeps. and my Fiat van too, and will never ever gonna buy a car off them again :mad:

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Chu Pamela Pahn Ocha and Vito Muñoz are reporting that the recording sessions with Pogba were a success. They were impressed with Pogba's swag and command of the stage.

They are rubing their hands thinking about the endless marketing possibilities with Paul.

At Man U Pogba can become the greatest sportsman in the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

$#@!ing Formula 1 mate. cant believe Elkanns are doing this to us. i wont say anything until his decision tomorrow, but the guy doesent care even remotely about Juve obviously. cant believe Gianni chose him as his heir
Mercedes is kicking Ferraris ass in F1. The brand is taking a hit and Elkann cannot allow that to happen. It is rumored that with Pogba's money they will try to lure Ross Brown back from retirement and poach some engineers from Mercedes and Red Bull.

Not to mention the legal fees and severance packages for firing some staff of the current technical team that is simply no delivering the results they want.

At the end it is just business. If Ferrari improves, that means more money for Exxor and that means more money for Juve through the jeep sponsorship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)