Paul Pogba (58 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Pogba's performances during this Euros will be over analyzed. If he doesn't assist, score or do something spectacular on the ball it will be seen as a poor performance. It's an interesting window into what it would be like if he moved for huge money to a Real for example. The biggest difference between staying at Juve and moving is that at Juve he has some leeway, he won't get that anywhere else now. We aren't a flashy team, we aren't focused on individuals thus there is a bit less pressure playing for us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pogba's performances during this Euros will be over analyzed. If he doesn't assist, score or do something spectacular on the ball it will be seen as a poor performance. It's an interesting window into what it would be like if he moved for huge money to a Real for example. The biggest difference between staying at Juve and moving is that at Juve he has some leeway, he won't get that anywhere else now. We aren't a flashy team, we aren't focused on individuals thus there is a bit less pressure playing for us.
Spot on

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Curious to hear from avid Serie A watchers is Pogba similar to Seedorf in style and quality and try not to be too biased I know he played for Milan lol.
In my opinion Seedorf is a lot more impressive overall. I'd take a young Seedorf over Pogba anytime everytime!! Clarence was an extremely intelligent player, his intelligence matched his technique which makes him even more disgusting!! If Pogba can emulate a third of what Seedorf has accomplished he can call himself an accomplished player, but he has time :D. Hopefully he'll be our Seedorf.

The main things that separates Seedorf to Pogs is the intelligence, decision making and leadership skills. Seedorf imposes himself, adapts in tough situation, incredibly versatile, he's a difference maker and one of the types of player that every big club yearns for. Clarence is one of my favorite players, wish he never worn the Milanese shit wish he was playing in our colours (along with Gatusso :heart: )

:touched::heart:

He looks so great in black in white :touched:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Taking Seedorf over Pogba. Lel

Not taking anything away from Seedorf, he was a great player but Pogba is more impressive and looking at his end product there shouldnt be any debate.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Taking Seedorf over Pogba. Lel

Not taking anything away from Seedorf, he was a great player but Pogba is more impressive and looking at his end product there shouldnt be any debate.
:lol:

I'm not even gonna try to go in detail, this is Seedorf's end product in just the CL: 125 games, 11 goals and 21 assist, not to mention his 4 CL medals.

- - - Updated - - -

Seedorf over Pogba. :lol:

Fr3sh confirms once again that he has the absolute worst taste in players ever. :facepalm:

Fuck off :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I'm not even gonna try to go in detail, this is Seedorf's end product in just the CL: 125 games, 11 goals and 21 assist, not to mention his 4 CL medals.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck off :D

Ummm. End product. DP84 is correct. Seedorf's highest scoring years were twice scoring 10 goals in all competitions. Not 1 season with over 10 assists.

Pogba has done it twice in a row, 10 goals in all competitions. At the age of 23. Pogba 3 straight seasons with 10+ assists in all competitions.

Pogba end product > Seedorf end product. It's not even close.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ummm. End product. DP84 is correct. Seedorf's highest scoring years were twice scoring 10 goals in all competitions. Not 1 season with over 10 assists.

Pogba has done it twice in a row, 10 goals in all competitions. At the age of 23. Pogba 3 straight seasons with 10+ assists in all competitions.

Pogba end product > Seedorf end product. It's not even close.
Dude played with the Pirlo's, Kaka's, Raul's and Guti's of the world (I had to slip in Guti :heart: ) of course he won't have as much goals or assist. Pogba is the main guy here off course he'll produce more.

Pogba can very well surpass Seedorf and I do hope so too (only if he stays with us).

- - - Updated - - -

I love when people bring up titles when comparing players abilities. Padoin > Totti
Yes because Seedorf was as instrumental to winning those CL titles as Padoin was for our scudettos.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He was never a key player in those wins, not a player to decide a game and not the one to break a deadlock. Pogba on the other hand has this ability, to show up when it matters and creates something to influence the final outcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Raul, Pirlo, Scheva, Kaka, Redondo were all more important in those wins. Could prolly name a handfull of more players.

Jun 6, 2015
Dude played with the Pirlo's, Kaka's, Raul's and Guti's of the world (I had to slip in Guti :heart: ) of course he won't have as much goals or assist. Pogba is the main guy here off course he'll produce more.

Pogba can very well surpass Seedorf and I do hope so too (only if he stays with us).

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because Seedorf was as instrumental to winning those CL titles as Padoin was for our scudettos.
You're a bit blind when it comes to your fapfest players ;) Pogba is a lot better than Seedorf was at the same age and if having Pirlo, Kaka, Raul and Guti :lol: doesn't boost your goal/assist tally I don't know what will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)