Paul Pogba (123 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
http://uk.complex.com/sports/2016/06/inteview-paul-pogba

Sorry if this has been posted.

I'm not sure that I like the way he talks about Manchester, Turin... he's obviously in need of a bigger city to live in.
he likes to go to Milan :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

I think €120m are an incredible amount. Juventus will have to choose whether they want to bet on Pogba or on [Paulo] Dybala.
“The club is growing and so are its needs. They made history with the Scudetti and the Coppa Italia, now it's time for the Champions League.”

Trezeguet

:shifty:
dont think anything David

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pogba's value will be > 120M after Euros anyway
Yeh, on the long run it will be this way.

Pogba will bring the shirts, the fame, the wins, the bandwagoners.

We should keep him until it is impossible, Because theres no hurry anwyays. Unless something very wrong happens to him, Pogba will be sold for a grotesque amount of money, it doesnt matter to who. So we should keep him until our brand cant hold onto him anymore.

Trezeguet should mind his own business.
Trez should keep his $#@!ing mouth shut.
Leave Trez alone!

Mar 3, 2014
Haha - I have no problem with the guy. He is a great ambassador for my city, Toronto. I just don't like his music.

And frankly, I don't know if Drake wearing a football jersey of a club says a lot. He has been seen with probably 1/2 the Champions League participants' jerseys on.

But yes, we should be thanking Drake for likely boosting our commercial revenue:

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Haha - I have no problem with the guy. He is a great ambassador for my city, Toronto. I just don't like his music.

And frankly, I don't know if Drake wearing a football jersey of a club says a lot. He has been seen with probably 1/2 the Champions League participants' jerseys on.

But yes, we should be thanking Drake for likely boosting our commercial revenue:

Sweet stat. Where did you get that from?

Jun 6, 2015
Not his best game but not his worst either. Plays a completely different role for the national team though so it's understandable that he looked a bit off at times. He still had some great moments and was dangerous but Matuidi and Pogba in the same midfield seems a bad fit.

RedCafe having a big go at him for being overrated and overpriced :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)