Paul Pogba (69 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent enough game.

I really wish he would stop trying to take an extra touch or play someone in when the pass isn't on. He had some good chances to shoot today and went for the harder option losing the ball.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well from the left side I can understand, Dybala can't really take them there. Hernanes probably would when on the field.

Pogba's direct free kicks have been pretty awful, it has to be said. He doesn't have a soft enough technique on them, any half decent player can curl the ball over the wall and the bar.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Played better today , hope he keeps the this pace of improvment until he reaches his best form .

Also there is bar talk in torino that he is visiting a psychologist , apparently he has problems in his family . The info is not to be taken too seriously though .

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Poor display, even hernanes showed better display than pogba.
At least hernanes showed something defensively.

Pogba should be back to himself.
He always did fancy thing every time get the ball.
And pogba did not do something defensively.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Pogba is such a talented midfielder, its not even funny. He really is the most complete midfielder in the world at the moment, but he lacks brains and patience. If he becomes the team-player that Yaya Toure is, he will become the best in the world. He just needs to stop proving himself so much.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Pogba is such a talented midfielder, its not even funny. He really is the most complete midfielder in the world at the moment, but he lacks brains and patience. If he becomes the team-player that Yaya Toure is, he will become the best in the world. He just needs to stop proving himself so much.
I hope not, Yaya is an ultimate chocker. Whenever his team really needs him he is not there. He is great at crushing epl minnows, but in big games he doesn't deliver.
Paul is just too young and has too much burden to carry wearing 10 and playing without Marchi and/or Sami. When Marchi is back, Paul will shine.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I hope not, Yaya is an ultimate chocker. Whenever his team really needs him he is not there. He is great at crushing epl minnows, but in big games he doesn't deliver.
Paul is just too young and has too much burden to carry wearing 10 and playing without Marchi and/or Sami. When Marchi is back, Paul will shine.
I strongly disagree that Yaya is a choker. He has single handedly raped many great European teams, one of which is Real Madrid. So i really hope that Pogba becomes smart like Toure,.....

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Sorry, I don't recall when exactly MC with Yaya beat RM.
Nevertheless, against Barca in ko rounds, against BM, RM and BD in group stages and many-many more Yaya was maximum ok'ish. Augero was beasting, David Silva and Kompany were very good and sometimes great. But Yaya was ok. He is a great player, with great characteristics , but he is not a big-game player in my book. Maybe I should watch these game with RM you are talking about.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Continuously the most frustrating player on the pitch. Dribbles at the wrong times, passes back at the wrong times.
And his free kicks :lol:
He even has the tenacity to get frustrated over them as though he pops em in every time in training or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)