Paul Pogba (57 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Gotto love these bullshit articles

"if we reach an agreement for 2016"

Yeah son, why would we agree on a player thats only getting better.

Only reason to do that is for an offer that significantly higher then what he could be worth by then. Lets say 140 million

Apr 19, 2007
Im glad they started making this kind of shit so at least it verifies its absolute horseshit to the normal people here who know even the slightest bit. I would be more worried if they said something more believable like he is homesick for Paris with some stupid quotes about loving to visit his family during the summer or something

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seems like Barcelona are trying more and more to get Pogba.

And honestly, I think we should sell him this summer. In 2016 we have so many players we need to replace that I wouldn't mind starting to invest in their replacements right now instead of having to replace all of them including Pogba in '16.

Apr 29, 2006
Why do we just NOT sell him, forget about Cavanis and other might have been(s) and keep Pogboom here. If not forever, at least 3-4 more years and another contract down the road.

Surely if we are thinking about giving a Cavani more than 6m yearly, why not give it to Pogba in a new 2017-2022 contract? Yes, Mino is trying to milk it, but he knows what is best for his players.
This will send a much better message. RM, PSG or anyone if you want our player you'd have to give him >12 M yearly and break the bank in the transfer fee region. FFS if Bale goes back for 100m POUNDS, Pogba at 80M EUROS is a steal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

And honestly, I think we should sell him this summer. In 2016 we have so many players we need to replace that I wouldn't mind starting to invest in their replacements right now instead of having to replace all of them including Pogba in '16.
U wot m8?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

We should look into bringing back giovinco, by that time I think he will be a top player finally, for now he's just too young.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He'd be Barca's iniesta replacement I assume. He doesnt have iniesta's passing and floating with the ball but he has great one to one dribling, can defend and has a much better long shot. I want him atleast until after the Euros were he could showcase his talents even further. We should be commercially milking his image for money.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Who complains about this? :lol:
The good Dr. Cron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 54)

• almo