Paul Pogba (57 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We should sell him. His value is through the roof and the rumours aren't being silenced so I suppose he wants tot leave.
this.

Sooner or later Pogba will leave, its so obvious. Might as well cash in now because I do believe his price has peaked.

Use money to replace Pirlo, Tevez, Evra. Prolong dominance 5-10 more years.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No way we should sell him.

We hear all the time about our team being good but lacking that Messi/Ronaldo to take us to the top level. Pogba could very well be that player, why sell him to have to buy another one? He may not develop into a ballon d'or winner but there is a good chance he will.

Plus if you look at all the revenue comparisons recently, we lack in commercial income. This is the sort of player to help with this, he is a huge asset commercially. Everyday I pass a billboard for European football, and it is Pogba on the front of that billboard. If he can continue his progression he can help put us on the map internationally.

I don't think we will keep him forever, but there is no rush to cash in yet. Especially as he doesn't seem in any huge rush to move and we can get more out of him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

The good Dr. Cron.
:rofl:

Figures it's him. I like that we can basically sell out our stadium regardless of the match. It's better than playing 75% of our Serie A matches in a half empty stadium.

Does anyone know if our stadium seating can be expanded if we decide we want a bigger capacity 5 years from now?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No way we should sell him.

We hear all the time about our team being good but lacking that Messi/Ronaldo to take us to the top level. Pogba could very well be that player, why sell him to have to buy another one? He may not develop into a ballon d'or winner but there is a good chance he will.

Plus if you look at all the revenue comparisons recently, we lack in commercial income. This is the sort of player to help with this, he is a huge asset commercially. Everyday I pass a billboard for European football, and it is Pogba on the front of that billboard. If he can continue his progression he can help put us on the map internationally.

I don't think we will keep him forever, but there is no rush to cash in yet. Especially as he doesn't seem in any huge rush to move and we can get more out of him.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

this.

Sooner or later Pogba will leave, its so obvious. Might as well cash in now because I do believe his price has peaked.

Use money to replace Pirlo, Tevez, Evra. Prolong dominance 5-10 more years.

How has his value peaked? With Euro 2016 coming, there is absolutely no way we should sell him this summer, or before that tournament starts. After the tournament is the very earliest we should even consider selling him. If he puts in a good performance there his value will skyrocket even further and there will be a bidding war. He'll also probably be looking for massive exposure and massive salary at that point so selling him could start to look a little more appealing.

Selling him this summer coming off an injury, with Euros a year away, would be the most retarded thing our management could do. We need minor reinforcements this summer for our last year with Tevez and make a serious push for CL again.

We don't need to replace Pirlo. Marchisio is a beast in that role. Our midfield is set. We need a CAM to either take Pereyra's place there, or to compete with Pereyra there. We have Asamoah at LB, and if he slides back into the middle, our midfield is even more beastly in terms of depth.

This summer, the only positions that absolutely needs reinforcing are possibly RB (promising young player for rotation with Licht), CAM (so we have other options there than just Pereyra), and Forward (assuming we sell Llorente). We can easily do this without selling Pogba.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who complains about this? :lol:

That's the question. How can we expect a huge income when we have a stadium 2 times smaller than Milano one?
Then directors should stop talking about how will we return to our pre-2006 financial position with the new stadium.

Should have been at least 50k and it would be full in CL matches.
Delle Alpi was full in important matches like madrid games in cl and we got almost 3m € in one game.
Those four or five games in season worth more than 10 million €. In long term it would make us stronger in market. Besides of financial point, it's about vision. You can't expect to be taken seriously when you play in a stadium twice smaller than your rivals.

:touched:
@Bianconero_Aus

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This is the main reason why I believe Pogba's price will peak this summer. As he gets older he'll have to actually perform big to live up to that 70m price tag.
If we think about it for a second, I don't know how much more his price will go up. If we want as much money as possible, this summer seems like the peak.
Well, his price is peaking anyway. Take that 70m and do like we did with Zidane or Inter did with Ibra when they reinvested it.
I want him to stay, but from a financial point of view I think this summer is the peak to get an absurd amount of money.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

How has his value peaked? With Euro 2016 coming, there is absolutely no way we should sell him this summer, or before that tournament starts. After the tournament is the very earliest we should even consider selling him. If he puts in a good performance there his value will skyrocket even further and there will be a bidding war. He'll also probably be looking for massive exposure and massive salary at that point so selling him could start to look a little more appealing.

Selling him this summer coming off an injury, with Euros a year away, would be the most retarded thing our management could do. We need minor reinforcements this summer for our last year with Tevez and make a serious push for CL again.

We don't need to replace Pirlo. Marchisio is a beast in that role. Our midfield is set. We need a CAM to either take Pereyra's place there, or to compete with Pereyra there. We have Asamoah at LB, and if he slides back into the middle, our midfield is even more beastly in terms of depth.

This summer, the only positions that absolutely needs reinforcing are possibly RB (promising young player for rotation with Licht), CAM (so we have other options there than just Pereyra), and Forward (assuming we sell Llorente). We can easily do this without selling Pogba.
because I don't believe Pogba is worth 100m. What he has going for him was his age, the massive hype that was created and potentia.
When guys like ronaldo, Zidane etc went for those massive fee's it was because they dominated on the pitch in a way Pogba has not done and probably won't do.

I love Pogba and he's an amazing footballer but he's not a 100m euro footballer.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
because I don't believe Pogba is worth 100m. What he has going for him was his age, the massive hype that was created and potentia.
When guys like ronaldo, Zidane etc went for those massive fee's it was because they dominated on the pitch in a way Pogba has not done and probably won't do.

I love Pogba and he's an amazing footballer but he's not a 100m euro footballer.
In a world where david luiz is a 55m player, Pogba is at least a 90-100m player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)