Paul Pogba (44 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Paul Pogba is on the road to recovery and will start training with the Juventus squad on Wednesday.
The midfielder was ruled out for up to two months with a lesion to the thigh muscle.
Today an MRI scan “revealed that the player has made further progress in his recovery from a torn thigh muscle.
“The player will undergo a personalised recovery regime before potentially returning to full training with the group on Wednesday.”
This means Pogba is on track to be fit for the second leg of the Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i can't stand this rumor :wallbang: Cut out that Comic rumour shit or I'll kick raiola in the face.it seem we signed Pogba to an extension only to trade him with other players!!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Barca's DS :

"We like Pogba, we like him a lot. But that's needless to say. All the big clubs like a champion such as Pogba," Braida told Tuttosport.

"Marotta is a friend of mine and we talk about a lot of things. We have also discussed Pogba.

"He is still young, but already shows things of the highest level. It would be a hugely important operation for Barcelona, a very interesting one.

"Our situation is complicated, though. We can not register any new players until 2016 because of the Fifa sanction.

"It could be an option to agree terms for a transfer in 2016. That's one of the potential options.

"It also depends on what Luis Enrique and what the board at Barcelona want. I am waiting for the green light from the club. Until then, I am working on it and sowing the seeds."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)