Paul Pogba (54 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Real > Barca > Atletico > Bayern

Bayern is the best side this year and Atletico's playingstyle is very hard for us to beat. Real isn't in a superior form like last year and the only thing you need tot do is marking the most important players so they can't get the ball. Barca plays with a high defensive line and with our counters it is great to beat. Otherwise they have a superior attacking form, so that will be hard too.

Most ideal scenario: win Monaco - Semi-final: Real Final: Barca
@Hustini

i have a feeling there is a just hidden somewhere here...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 9, 2015
@Hustini

i have a feeling there is a just hidden somewhere here...
???

What is mean is when you eliminate Modric/Kroos and James (the creative players) than is Real Madrid nothing worth. It is hard to explain for my, because i can't write good English, but it is the same idea as Pirlo by us last year. When the opponent marked Pirlo we had a hard match.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
???

What is mean is when you eliminate Modric/Kroos and James (the creative players) than is Real Madrid nothing worth. It is hard to explain for my, because i can't write good English, but it is the same idea as Pirlo by us last year. When the opponent marked Pirlo we had a hard match.
Every single player in Real can actually score and make the difference in that team (including the 2 Center Backs) . Doesn't matter who we mark, anyone of their players can cause us a serious damage.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
they have been the favorites to me this season and are the best team out there. they would beat Real/Barca in the semis IMO, and as i said, id rather play one game against them than two. better shot at beating them that way

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, Real is the best we can get. i would take them over Atletico too, thats why i want them to win tonight...

- - - Updated - - -

wat?
You quoted me?

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
they act like we are Udinese with no ambition or serious project. if we reach Final this year it means we are that good. why would he leave? why don't we continue our progress in order to win it. and maybe who knows maybe we win it this year. selling him is just not going to give us anything.
Exactly, he's so young that selling him makes no sense. Sell him in 2019, we'd probably still get the same amount of money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 41)