Paul Pogba (92 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
says the old fart. u are upset the 80s were $#@!.

u pretend defenders like nesta were the norm then, but this is far from true. there about 8-10 class defenders and the rest were okay or pure $#@!. same for other positions.

fact is no one but old farts like u would ever think the 80s and 90s were pinnacle of footballing (how can anyone think that when most peopel didnt even have live broadcast or vcrs)
:sergio:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol: Lion's just on his period. Either that or he's big into heroin again, because no sane person would say such rubbish.
Something can be said for his statement though. In absolute terms, Messi and Ronaldo are no doubt the best two footballers ever. That is because the level rises every year. Maradona in his prime was not even half the player they are now if you compare them in absolute terms.

But I think you should look at players in their own era and judge them by how they did in their time. For me the late nineties and early 2000's had an incredible amount of interesting players. Now the lack of character is annoying.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
it's true. cromsonian kin for example loves to go on about the mighty 80s and 90s. but most footballers were shit. the pitch conditions were shit. the balls were shit. refs were shit so they missed most offsides. and footballers in general were shit so guys like romario stood out.
says the old fart. u are upset the 80s were shit.

u pretend defenders like nesta were the norm then, but this is far from true. there about 8-10 class defenders and the rest were okay or pure shit. same for other positions.

fact is no one but old farts like u would ever think the 80s and 90s were pinnacle of footballing (how can anyone think that when most peopel didnt even have live broadcast or vcrs)
:lol::heart:

this is how i imagine Lion:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)