Paul Pogba (207 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
ya, missed lotsa passes and defensively absent
I agree, saw a lot of bad passes,wrong decisions early in the game, was a bit less creative in the second, i didnt think he had a good game either before the 2nd Tevez goal, but none of our midfielders turned up today..I still wish he takes a shot instead of always looking for passes when he is near the edge of the penalty box,we know what his shots can provide.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was watching the game with a Napolitano fan and we agreed on the fact that Pogba will soon be beyond Italy level clubs. His class is starting to make a difference that is outlining that he does not belongs in this league...

For a large part of the game we were simply stalling in order to try and defend our lead. That is always ugly for the midfield.net when we had to make the come back Pogba was always there to make the difference.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
The past 3 seasons he has always started off with adidas boots, then made the change to nike mid-season. Now nike are making him custom boots that no one else in the world has. He'll probably soon sign a big sponsorship deal with them. $$$$$$

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The past 3 seasons he has always started off with adidas boots, then made the change to nike mid-season. Now nike are making him custom boots that no one else in the world has. He'll probably soon sign a big sponsorship deal with them. $$$$$$
yup, custom Magistas, i think he cares more on his fashion style than a contract.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Besides that drible and assist to Tevez he was poor. At the and of the day he at least turned on for a moment while the rest remained poor.
I actually thought he did good. He is a midfielder after all. His main job shouldn't be scoring or assisting, thats just some bonus. I thought he ran alot and made alot of contribution defensevley.

He has been the most influental midfielder this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)