Paul Pogba (140 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Interesting. Pogs is OK in my book despite this.

As much as I like Pogba and truly believe he is destined to become one of the best players in the world, if not the best, when someone offers that kind of money for one player, I think its foolish to say no.
Depends on who/what/when/where. In another couple years that post could be meaningless if someone breaks the transfer record. Pogba is the best young central midfielder in the world and those are hard to come by. I'd rather keep him until we reach his maturity, sort of like a 5-year bond.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
by most ppls estimations we arent winning CL anytime soon...not illogical to accept that Pogs will not be here in a couple years or three..question is..when do we cash out?...hopefully when the money will b comfortably used to bolster the team significantly with some WC signingS rather than repair it...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
by most ppls estimations we arent winning CL anytime soon...not illogical to accept that Pogs will not be here in a couple years or three..question is..when do we cash out?...hopefully when the money will b comfortably used to bolster the team significantly with some WC signingS rather than repair it...
Lets see where we are in three years before saying something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)