Paul Pogba (183 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't hate Iniesta, but to call arguably the best Italian player of his generation (and possibly of all time) a gypsy is fucking ludicrous and ignorant.

@Fr3sh Pogba is a god, but you are also biased towards French players, and anything black. If some homeless hobo from the Bronx was juggling a ping pong ball you'd be fapping to that shit Bro :p

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you also delete B81's disparaging remarks towards Iniesta?

All I said was thanks for sharing your fetishes.
Iniesta is not a fellow member, or a footballer player @ Juventus, so insulting him is legitimate and unworthy of an infraction. You have been here long enough to know the rules Bro ;)

I never got to read your msg, so perhaps you should inbox it to me :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't hate Iniesta, but to call arguably the best Italian player of his generation (and possibly of all time) a gypsy is fucking ludicrous and ignorant.

@Fr3sh Pogba is a god, but you are also biased towards French players, and anything black. If some homeless hobo from the Bronx was juggling a ping pong ball you'd be fapping to that shit Bro :p

- - - Updated - - -

Iniesta is not a fellow member, or a footballer player @ Juventus, so insulting him is legitimate and unworthy of an infraction. You have been here long enough to know the rules Bro ;)

I never got to read your msg, so perhaps you should inbox it to me :D
I just said thanks for sharing your fetishes.

Are you on my messages list btw? I just sent a doozy last night and Idk if you got it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
During the game yesterday the commentator mentioned that he wants out. Either La Liga or back to EPL, specially after the report the daily mail did showing him the least paid with such caliber.. is this true by any chance?

That's funny, cos our commentator here said he's looking to renew til 2018. Someone's lying :shifty:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/55881/pogba-confirms-juve-talks

Pogba confirms Juve talks

Paul Pogba confirmed he is “in negotiations for a contract renewal with Juventus.”
The midfielder is hot property on the transfer market and wanted by the likes of Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Manchester United.
“We are in negotiations for a contract renewal with Juventus,” Pogba told TF1 in France.
“I will soon have a meeting with the directors.”
His current deal runs to June 2016, but the Bianconeri are eager to extend until 2019.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
During the game yesterday the commentator mentioned that he wants out. Either La Liga or back to EPL, specially after the report the daily mail did showing him the least paid with such caliber.. is this true by any chance?
That commentator should be fired. :D

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He's earning €1.5 a year currently. Surely we're not offering him a €5m a season contract but Raiola will try and get it up there that's probably why it's not signed already..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I just saw a 13-14 year old girl with a blue Pogba shirt play footie in a square. By herself. And she had some nice moves too.

If the new generation loves him, I'm in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)