Paul Pogba (79 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
For 70-80 million, I would sell.

Buy a world class player for around 50 million euros, and still have money left for one very good player.

Thing is, even without Pogba our midfield is sick. And we'd have a massive transfer kitty to further add to the squad.

- - - Updated - - -

We've seen what the Great Man can do with 12 million euros (Pirlo, Pogba, Llorente, Vidal). Imagine 80.
My body is ready for whatever the Great Man has ready for us.

Is yours?

Buy on AliExpress.com

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
We turned down 50-60m for Vidal last summer and I'm sure we will turn down this PSG bid as well. If they are willing to offer so much. Anyway, I don't trust LGDS at all, as sometimes their publications are motivated to rattle our chain. This kind of offers are usually submitted at the beginning of the transfer window, so I doubt that this news is real.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
@Cusp,

Carlo Laudisa is every bit as reliable as Di Marzio, so I think it's true.

Like most others said if they offer 80 million, we'd sell couple that with other sales/revenue we could end with 100 million to spend in one Summer. We'd create a better team with that money even without Pogba.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
@Cusp,

Like most others said if they offer 80 million, we'd sell couple that with other sales/revenue we could end with 100 million to spend in one Summer. We'd create a better team with that money even without Pogba.
Any idea who we would go for?

Gundogan pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
@Cusp,

Laudisa was the one to report Lamela rumors too.

Pls go.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Just say no to any offer, unless he wants to go. We are in a good position because Pogba will just get better, we won't lose out by keeping him, only gain. Problem is Raiola and if Pogba wants to go.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Raiola isn't a problem, he never has been. In fact he always listens to his clients. Balotelli wanted to go to his favourite club and he did. Nedved wanted Juve, and he did. Mkhitaryan wanted Dortmund and he got there. And we all know how Zlatan is.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If they want to go, time to sell is now. Contract is reaching an end.

But we have to do everything within our means to keep him. We'll sell him at a crazy price in a few years.

With 100 million we could get Suarez or Aguero. But wouldn't be able to afford their wages.

But I'd set for Di Maria + Reus/Draxler.

Pirlo-Marchisio-Vidal / Di Maria - Reus/Draxler - Tevez/LLorente

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)