Paul Pogba (188 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
2 more seasons from pogs and vidal is good enough for everyone, after that they can go hunt money if they won't like it at us. money will come for sure and we will make at least 100 mils from them.

This.

After that.. ill seriously suggest to any juve fan around the world to expect anything. Because with those 2 anything can happen. For now, enjoy the show

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Low from a selling perspective. The longer he's here, as he gets better and makes a bigger impression, his value will rise.

So we should hold onto him as long as possible. I doubt we'd sell him for that if we didn't have to.
I just simply wouldn't sell. He has potential to be great.

However, 40 million would be great for where he is in his development and the skill set he brings to the table.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah, right now he's worth around 30-40. If we keep him a few more years, he can go up to 60.

But we should never sell him.
Right now he's worth about 20 million. Thanks to inflation and the sums dealt for a couple of young Spanish midfielders in the summer Juve can ask for around 40 million without blinking.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I just simply wouldn't sell. He has potential to be great.

However, 40 million would be great for where he is in his development and the skill set he brings to the table.
Yah, 40 mill is probably well above his real market value but he has the potential to be worth much more than that for us.

With that 40 mill we wont be able to get a superior player anyway, maybe someone like Di Maria, and have a little change left over (for our annual Atalanta versatile Italian signing). Not worth it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yah, 40 mill is probably well above his real market value but he has the potential to be worth much more than that for us.

With that 40 mill we wont be able to get a superior player anyway, maybe someone like Di Maria, and have a little change left over. Not worth it.
Juve could buy an impact player and invest in some young talents with that money. And that's about it. As we all know, when other teams find out you have cash, the price automatically goes up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)