Paul Pogba (203 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pogba is the complete midfielder. He possesses every attribute required to reach the top. Power, aggressiveness, technical talent, height and speed are all his to exert, and he can produce a rasping long shot to boot

so i think if juve sell him never cant find his relief pogba can minimum for 3 years play for juve after juve for keep him should his Wage increase

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
What about Marchisio? keep him too?
I was surprised when I read this. No big club should be speaking like this. Like damn I know that the Italian economy is not financially stable but they are speaking like they are a feeder club. If you want to attract world class talent you should never speak like this.
they need to keep Pogba and Vidal, and marchisio i feel like these three players are players they cannot afford to lose. I'd mention their GK and their back 3, but i dont think those 4 are going anywhere.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its time we realise we are fucking juventus, the second best team in the world in the past century, and that we live up to this.

What is this fucking shit about "should we keep marchisio"
He's the best midfielder in the italian national team, Pogba is yet to play a game as good as his last azzurri game.
Please, you fucking peasant crap, keep the discuttion about "who should play". Selling important players is NOT done by top teams.
Its what shitty mediocre piece of shit teams like napoli do.

And if agnelli even dares mention a sale of any important player, i'm gonna make him eat his own cock in barbed wire

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Its time we realise we are fucking juventus, the second best team in the world in the past century, and that we live up to this.

What is this fucking shit about "should we keep marchisio"
He's the best midfielder in the italian national team, Pogba is yet to play a game as good as his last azzurri game.
Please, you fucking peasant crap, keep the discuttion about "who should play". Selling important players is NOT done by top teams.
Its what shitty mediocre piece of shit teams like napoli do.

And if agnelli even dares mention a sale of any important player, i'm gonna make him eat his own cock in barbed wire
Zach :touched:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pogba is yet to play a game as good as his last azzurri game.
Too bad it was a meaningless friendly, while Pogba stepped up against big guns in CL and has been doing this consistently. He's much better player, more valuable to us and so far certainly he's been among our key players. Marchisio, apart from those 6 months during the 2011/12, never had that kind of significance for Juventus nor will he ever have. That was just a standard deviation in his career.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Too bad it was a meaningless friendly, while Pogba stepped up against big guns in CL and has been doing this consistently. He's much better player, more valuable to us and so far certainly he's been among our key players.
You need to come back in reality. Many pointed out that he was "okay", or "less then we expected" in the serie a games he played whilst Marchisio was injured.
You act as if Pogba is running the show. He absolutely is not. He's progressing excellently. And recently, when he is good during a game, he can actually keep beeing good the entire game.

He's not a keyplayer. In fact with marchisio the team still is slightly better, yet less spectacular. Keyplayer means massive drop in teamperformance when not playing, so that not quite the case.

I'm a fan of Pogba, but i'm not putting on pink glasses. He has potential to be a "one of a decade" player, but he isnt there yet. And marchisio, a player who's quality you do not understand, is still ahead and lets wait untill Pogba actually is consistantly better.

Seriously, if i read your posts, its like we are talking about Del Piero impact. Zidane impact. Nedved impact. Hence, even Platini impact.
He is miles away from that, wich is logical.

What you do will lead to dissapointment. If Pogba is really that good allready, he should score vital goals or assists in the next two games. create goals versus kopenhagen and boss the midfield against the stabbers without assistance needed from vidal or pirlo or the closest wingback. THAT is a keyplayer.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
You need to come back in reality. Many pointed out that he was "okay", or "less then we expected" in the serie a games he played whilst Marchisio was injured.
You act as if Pogba is running the show. He absolutely is not. He's progressing excellently. And recently, when he is good during a game, he can actually keep beeing good the entire game.

He's not a keyplayer. In fact with marchisio the team still is slightly better, yet less spectacular. Keyplayer means massive drop in teamperformance when not playing, so that not quite the case.

I'm a fan of Pogba, but i'm not putting on pink glasses. He has potential to be a "one of a decade" player, but he isnt there yet. And marchisio, a player who's quality you do not understand, is still ahead and lets wait untill Pogba actually is consistantly better.

Seriously, if i read your posts, its like we are talking about Del Piero impact. Zidane impact. Nedved impact. Hence, even Platini impact.

What you do will lead to dissapointment. If Pogba is really that good allready, he should score vital goals or assists in the next two games. create goals versus kopenhagen and boss the midfield against the stabbers without assistance needed from vidal or pirlo or the closest wingback. THAT is a keyplayer.
could nedved or del piero play like pogba when are 20 years old?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

He scored 5 goals and had 7 assists in little more than 3 months and that's more than just an okay contribution. The kid just continued what he started in the second part of the 2012/13. By any standards and even most avid Marchisio's fans agree that current Pogba, regardless of his age is a better footballer. I don't know why you're continuing with this crusade, it's simply a pointless discussion. Conte evidently trusts him as Pogba has been our most used midfielder so far and all things considering he'll most likely remain one. Very few players had this kind of impact and even fewer are those who managed to command a starting spot at the age of 20 in a club of Juventus' stature.
And DP, Nedved, Zidane didn't have any kind of help from their teammates. That's just ridiculous and I'm not comparing him with those, even though I could make a case, but Juve always had a great team and players like DP or Zidane haven't been the only reason for our success. Behind every DP, Zidane and Nedved there were guys like Di Livio, Conte, Deschamps or Tachinardi.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
could nedved or del piero play like pogba when are 20 years old?
del peiro is different with all players and we cant compare him with other player
his station is respectable and he is legend for all juve fan
more 15 years he plays for juve and hes for ever capitano
we dont forget him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)