Paul Pogba (76 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You gotta pay up if you want quality
Yeah, quality as in a proven player. Benteke isn't in the list of a 25-30m category yet. He knows where the goal is. But he's still in the list as a possible "flash in the pan" type player. You look at players like Darren Bent, who clubs have paid well over his valuation because of a couple of seasons in banging in a few goals. EPL player valuation is like what Zach perfectly described..........Retarded.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Benteke is exactly the sort of goalscorer we need.He is still very young and will only improve.Only Bale,Suarez and Van Persie scored more goals in the PL than him last season.Thats pretty impressive considering Villa are not that great.You gotta pay up if you want quality especially when we're talking about a player with room to get better and would represent a high resale value considering his age.
Benteke is not going to improve much any more, if at all. At least, that's what most people who have been following him from his Genk & Kv Mechelen days are saying.
Something I would agree with.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, quality as in a proven player. Benteke isn't in the list of a 25-30m category yet. He knows where the goal is. But he's still in the list as a possible "flash in the pan" type player. You look at players like Darren Bent, who clubs have paid well over his valuation because of a couple of seasons in banging in a few goals. EPL player valuation is like what Zach perfectly described..........Retarded.
He is quite proven for his age in one of the best if not the best league in the world.19 goals in the PL last season.Now this season 4 out of 5 games already.

Sorry,but some you are still stuck in the last decade it seems in terms of pricing.He bangs in goals regularly,30m in euros is quite reasonable for him in today's market.You should also see this as an investment,similar to what i was saying in Jovetic's thread earlier in the summer.Plus he's younger than Jovetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Benteke is not going to improve much any more, if at all. At least, that's what most people who have been following him from his Genk & Kv Mechelen days are saying.
Something I would agree with.
Doesnt matter if he's scoring goals regularly which he's doing right now.

gagych

Mar 23, 2009
I don't see any point to sell him now, we have money, our team has quality players on each position. We don't need to sell Pogba to buy Benteke.
What we need is to win Champions League.
And this is evident that the kid will cost much more later.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
the fuck agnelli had to go and start this unneccessary shitstorm...of course it will amount to nothing but its fucking annoying...u dont always have to give a thesis in answering your questions angelli damn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)