Paul Pogba (90 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
play vidal and tevez behind llorente and pogba in midfield.

litchsteiner barzagli chiellini ogbonna
--------pogba pirlo marchisio
-------------vidal tevez
----------------llorente

conte has no exuse not to play with a 4 man defence.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Was very surprised with how well he played on the wing. I don't think this is a long term solution but it shows how talented he is. There aren't many players or there that have that versatility.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Pogba is very talented. You can pretty much throw him anywhere on the pitch and you'll get a result out of him. Unfortunately, our wing backs leave a lot to be desired and Pogba can probably cause more damage on the songs that someone like padoin or isla, but against very good teams, he will be a liability on the wing. In that position, you basically need two necessary attributes before you can even begin to be considered, you need to have speed and a very high work rate. If asamoah was more talented in attack, if he had better crosses and passes, he would be the perfect winger. Pogba, on the other hand, isn't fast, and doesn't have a very high Work rate. It's not about being young aor old, it's just the way his body is built.

I personally think we can get the best out of him if he played in a more central position. It fits his talents a lot more. However, in games against teams that park the bus, including him would not be a bag idea. We wouldn't really need him to run that much, just be productive in attack. bit I would be very very very surprised if conte tries him in that position against a team like Madrid

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I was to fast writing it, there probably was space in the middle. I don't know why he choose to track back.
So its his fault genius, watch the games and try to understand instead of just reading the live thread and pretending you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome game last night, won almost every 1on1 battle in milan's half.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
play vidal and tevez behind llorente and pogba in midfield.

litchsteiner barzagli chiellini ogbonna
--------pogba pirlo marchisio
-------------vidal tevez
----------------llorente

conte has no exuse not to play with a 4 man defence.
Atleast switch Pogba and Vidal. Ogbonna in the start 11 and not Bonucci? :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Nonchalance is killing us at the moment, we are conceding stupid goals from opponents that threaten Buffon once or twice in the game. Hopefully Conte will fix this in next few weeks.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He's been making similar mistakes in most games so far, but the immediate results are obviously very different when they happen higher up on the pitch.

I must say I really did not expect him to be played in that position.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's been making similar mistakes in most games so far, but the immediate results are obviously very different when they happen higher up on the pitch.

I must say I really did not expect him to be played in that position.
Conte excels for those ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)